FAQ

one way cubits :)

<<

ekpea

Pawn

Posts: 4

Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:00 am

Post Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:22 am

one way cubits :)

Hi,
I don't win cubits (the problem) if I win games.
I lose cubits if I lose games (this is normal, of course).
I can't play a lot of games like before because of this cubit problem.
Please advice.
Thanks.
=d
<<

superbear2000

Bishop

Posts: 158

Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:18 pm

Location: Esbjerg, Denmark

Post Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:27 pm

Re: one way cubits :)

ekpea wrote:Hi,
I don't win cubits (the problem) if I win games.
I lose cubits if I lose games (this is normal, of course).
I can't play a lot of games like before because of this cubit problem.
Please advice.
Thanks.
=d

Hi ekpea.
How many cubits are you spend on a game?
Are it 10, 25 or 50 or maybe more?
/Superbear2000 :dance:
<<

ekpea

Pawn

Posts: 4

Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:00 am

Post Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:32 am

Re: one way cubits :)

Hi Superbear2000,

I usually play rated games with cubit costs of 15 or 20.
I only get to play when I get the daily bonus of cubits.
<<

superbear2000

Bishop

Posts: 158

Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:18 pm

Location: Esbjerg, Denmark

Post Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:20 pm

Re: one way cubits :)

ekpea wrote:Hi Superbear2000,

I usually play rated games with cubit costs of 15 or 20.
I only get to play when I get the daily bonus of cubits.


Hi ekpea.
You are just a member... right?
If you just are a member of chesscube and played a game with at stake on 15 you will lose the 15 cubit. If you win you lose cubit. If you draw you miss cubits. If you win you lose cubits.
I hope it helps you...
/Superbear2000
<<

ekpea

Pawn

Posts: 4

Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:00 am

Post Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:34 am

Re: one way cubits :)

Hi Superbad2000,

I guess I will have to be a paying member of chesscube to get to play more games.

Thanks.
<<

superbear2000

Bishop

Posts: 158

Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:18 pm

Location: Esbjerg, Denmark

Post Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:39 am

Re: one way cubits :)

ekpea wrote:Hi Superbad2000,

I guess I will have to be a paying member of chesscube to get to play more games.

Thanks.


:D I hope you enjoy it.
/Superbear2000

Return to Feature Requests, Bugs & Error Messages

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: nyhtggdjay, nyhtggdxdg, pasyaersnv, wayneyi69 and 4 guests

cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software.