FAQ

Suggestions.

<<

behindblueyes

Pawn

Post Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:44 pm

Suggestions.

Hey Everyone i just wanted to post a suggestion for something that i remember bieng a part
of WCN (Worldchessnetwork) When it was up and running. And i hope that CC can involve it in there Community as Well.

And that it to may be during the day run, Master Challenges and Community Challenges. The idea of this
was to create more of a friendlier and more chance for lower rated players to get involved with everyone else
and to give them a chance to play higher rated players.

Master Challenges and Community Challenges are as follows for those who dont know:

Master Challenges:

Are where a Master or someone with over 2300 Plays all players this lasts one Hour and 30minutes, or can be extended with Moderators Permissions. the master gets 1min 30Sec and challenger 2Minutes on there clock. Any Player can Que up to face the Master regardless of rating but obviously most of them will be under 2000. the games are unrated. each time a game has finished another is created for the next challenger in the Que :)

Community Challenges:

This is probs the best one and really fun, this similar to master challenge where one person preferably over 2100.
Faces the Community for example if i play against the community and i am white. i play E4, then if there is 20 people of the community joining in against me they themselves choose the communities move if 25% say e6, 25% say E5 n the rest say 50% C5 then the move played will be C5. then it continues like that. I have 10minutes only to finish the game my time gets paused as the community decides there move then starts again when it is my move. This game is unrated.

Anyway this is a brief description if Chesscube accept this suggestion and they want to add Cubits as prizes to each individual to beat the master in the Master Challenge that is fine. But Can Sean or Bryan speak to me about it sometime On Chesscube or leave replies here.
<<

kravtz

Pawn

Post Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:00 am

Re: Suggestions.

behindblueeyes, i dont know about the first idea but we've recently had a counsel match against KC which we organizd from his cafe.
i'm sure we could have more such matches, it's just a matter of organization.
<<

kirgar

Pawn

Post Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:39 am

its a very good idea !! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
<<

albinbinoo

Post Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:42 am

We just started matches vs KC and it is amazing fun and highly instructive event, since we all get to participate, I am glad I had pleasure to participate in 2 events that we already played and judging by feedback , it will lots more of these matches.
<<

behindblueyes

Pawn

Post Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:07 am

Its just an idea plus i think this idea is a bit different from the thing you do with KC in his cafe.

I think this idea is deffinitely worth considering as iv seen before how it helps other members.

KC can not always be around whereas this can hopefully be ran on CC server every few hours during the day.
<<

sandbagr_

Pawn

Post Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:15 am

Great idea.........now only if I could chat.
<<

olechos

Pawn

Post Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:19 am

I saw game KC vs albinbinoo and i support that nice idea.:)
Spring, word, light, human.
<<

bulletplayer2

Pawn

Post Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:59 pm

hmm sure what about simuls? i support this idea
<<

minichess

Bishop

Post Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:53 pm