FAQ

SEEING PEOPLE CHEATING IN WARZONE FINALS

<<

baluuu

Bishop

Post Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:31 am

SEEING PEOPLE CHEATING IN WARZONE FINALS

cheating in daily war zone final?
if any person is cheating in daily war zone final or weekly war zone final ,,you should instantly report him.! :drool:

as many reports come he has the most chance of getting banned .so report him cause he gets paid out with crowns :pray:

please report those who you feel as cheaters :whistle:
it is not a move ,even the best move ,that you must seek ,but a realizable plan.....(chess proverb)
<<

xabichess

Rook

Post Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:33 am

Re: SEEING PEOPLE CHEATING IN WARZONE FINALS

baluuu: reporting people is not the solution. I mean there are a lot of sandbagger and they just multiply every warzone series final in the daily or in the weekend.
I personally think that the daily and weekend warzone series are really cool but since there are just sandbaggers playing like 2000+ with a lot of time handicap it incures, I just don't feel like trying to get to top 100 with my rating of around 2200.

Banning people is not the solution since I personally think that the top 9 that I can see in the warzone finals I have played, were all sandbaggers or not fair players from my point of view. As I have already said in the other thread http://forum.chesscube.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=573 .

I think there should be other ways to avoid them that were also said in the other thread.

Banning people is not the solution since they can just make a new id and you will still be no way near the first 100 positions. Whilst banning IP adresses can be a difficult solution since they can and most probably will have a dynamic ip adress instead of an static one. While it comes to laptors that are with University or library IP, all the university people are getting banned, due to inner protocols in wifi connection.

Thus I don't really think that banning people is the solution. Instead of that I would ban or not give any crowns to people until they can prove who or their rating in the daily or weekend series finals.

Return to Feature Requests, Bugs & Error Messages