FAQ

Community Managers' Thread

<<

Sean

Site Admin

Post Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:25 am

Community Managers' Thread

Hello everyone!

I would like to take some time to introduce myself. I am Sean, ChessCube.com's Community Manager. I look forward to talking with all of you, both here, and in our chat rooms on ChessCube.

I do request that you do not send me private messages over the forum mailbox, and if you do, I ask you to please forgive me if I don't respond within a reasonable time. :pray:
If you have any urgent or pressing issues, please email me at [email protected].

A question I get asked quite often is, "How can I be a Moderator?". Well, I'm always looking for helpful and friendly users who are willing to join as Moderators – users who are passionate about ChessCube and its community as a whole. Should you be interested in joining the Moderator team, have a look at this forum post.

Below is some information about myself so you can get to know me a little bit better ;).

Role:
ChessCube Community Manager

Goal:
My goal is to make ChessCube.com's online community the best around. Together we can achieve this :).

Favorite T.V. Show(s):
Top Gear and Family Guy.

Favorite Food(s):
A pizza with a huge list of toppings.

What are your hobbies?:
Blogging about the latest tech and Formula 1 news. I also love photography! As a techno-junkie, and you can always find me playing around on my iPhone or iPad in my free time. I also like going out to movies and hanging out with my friends. I'd love to learn to play the guitar, so if you're interested in providing lessons, let me know ;)

Of course, I also log onto ChessCube as much as possible to have some fun in between my other activities.

Where can I find you on ChessCube?:
The rooms I'll always be in when I'm online are:
  • Help - Beginners
  • Help
  • Cube Cafe
Remember, if I'm not online, you can always chat to one of our Moderators - who are all more than happy to assist with any questions/feedback you may have!

Who is your favorite chess player?:
It's a close 3-way tie between Vishy Anand, Magnus Carlsen, and Bobby Fischer =D
<<

Reecemaxwe

Bishop

Post Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:34 am

Re: Community Managers' Thread

WoW Another ... family guy lover.. :clap: hehehe
<<

shashi_k

King

Post Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:20 pm

well, i finally Got to know who sean (shaun) is.. lol'z... jus kiddin, but Diz is an awesome way of presenting urself, 'cause i always see Cubers askin about sean in HELP room. so now here it Goes, SEAN- pizza with a huge list of toppings :-P
<<

chinku006

Pawn

Post Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:59 pm

:dance: Sean nice meeting you =d ..Chesscube is best site :dance: .. Happy to be a part of cc... I will also help you to reach your goal..... :happy-wavemulticolor: :happy-wavemulticolor: :happy-wavemulticolor: chescube reaches the goal :pray: :auto-car:
Chess is like a language, the top players are very fluent at it. Talent can be developed scientifically but you have to find first what you are good at. -Anand
<<

satyamdahiwal

Pawn

Post Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:53 am

I think Vishy Anand is the best player in that 3 player. 8-(
<<

saikiran1651

Bishop

Post Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:36 am

Sean nice meeting you ..Chesscube is best site .. Happy to be a part of cc... I will also help you to reach your goal..... chescube reaches the goal
<<

truongthon

Pawn

Post Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:35 am

i like CC
<<

sudeshss

Pawn

Post Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:55 am

I was a regular chess player before 2011 and now I'm quite strong. Thanks to chesscube. :violin:
<<

abohamed

Pawn

Post Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:56 pm

my chat room moderator good _nice removed me from the room what i do now ?
<<

blitzplayer01

Pawn

Post Thu Nov 28, 2013 3:18 am

Dear Sean,do you watch "Dexter" or "Prison Break" ? :think:
Next

Return to ChessCube Knowledge Base