FAQ

Tournament Request.

<<

romdigity1988

Pawn

Post Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:38 am

Tournament Request.

:think: Look, I just recently joined this site, and I like it a lot so far. Some features though, bug me. Here is what I believe are the things that would improve the site, and maybe even I would buy a subscription.

1. The tournaments are all so fast, its insane. What I mean is that, there's nothing fundamentally wrong with quick tourneys, but a lot of people I know would really love to see some 5, 10, 15 min tournaments. Some people like to play longer games, because you learn much more when you have time to analyze moves deeply, and actually take your time. It seems to me this site favors quick tournaments more than anything and this is the first place where I've noticed that. Why is that ? :S

2. a) I cannot find functions to for example make moves by clicking on the piece and clicking on the square that you want it moved to. Sometimes mouse slips and you end up dropping the piece a few squared closer. :(
b) I would love to see an option to enable or disable board coordinates.
c) option of having to be able to submit or accept a move after it is made. You make a move and then click accept and it is submitted. Having that would also fix problem "a)"
d) Just thought of it. A daily puzzle and a database of famous old games archive would be nice too. There are many other sites that contain classic games but it would be cool to have our own. Maybe even forum for those games where stronger players could pick a game and analyze it for everyone to learn from. :dance:

Cant think of anything else right now, so far a great site I'm very glad I have found it.

PS. is there a phone or android applications available for this site or will be available in the future ?

Thank you,
Roman :violin:
<<

romdigity1988

Pawn

Post Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:31 pm

Re: Tournament Request.

this website is dead

Return to Feature Requests, Bugs & Error Messages