Post Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:00 am

Problem Displaying ChessCube in Firefox

Hello everyone,

I am having issues with my home PC ... in Chrome, chesscube displays fine, but in Firefox there are issues and i cannot play properly.

I have taken a screen shot and circled the issues .... but there are more issues once I get into a game ... for example, my opponent moves but it doesn't show on my screen ..... if I don't have sound switched on, I wouldn't know he/she moved .... so I have to take any piece and simply move it around the screen in order to see what my opponent moved.

(I am forced to remove the screen shot that I uploaded to tinypic, because the site says -> Your post looks too spamy for a new user, please remove off-site URLs. <- if you need to see the screen shot, please let me know, I have saved it)

I have reinstalled Firefox, I have reinstalled Flash, I have even tried to get Active X for firefox even though they don't support it.

I don't know what to do any more ....... at work, I don't have this issue ..... only on this machine at home.

One thing ...... I have tried to use chess cube by disabling hardware acceleration on the website (right clicking on the circled buttons) .... still the same issue