FAQ

request for payment proof

<<

logXcube

Pawn

Post Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:31 pm

request for payment proof

chesscube must make a page for this or room here in the forum. . .

all players who cashed out their crowns must provide a screenshot for their payment :dance:

there's too many banned accounts and i just taught that CC users/visitors must see those people who cashed out their crowns
<<

Sean

Site Admin

Post Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:10 pm

Re: request for payment proof

There has been a large number of cash outs thus far, many of which have made Cubers very happy. I would post a list although I'm concerned about any privacy issues they may have. If you have successfully cashed out, you may however post your name here if you feel you would like to do so.

Users who are banned when cashing out is simply due to the fact that all cash outs are verified by ChessCube staff. Remember, when cash is involved, it increases the number of cheats who want to get their hands on easy money. Many of the previous cash out requests have come from cheats who have either been sandbagging or using engines to essentially rob legit players of Crowns. There is no secret in this. It's seen in Tournaments all the time. So to put it midly - ChessCube bans users who cheat their way to ChessCube Crowns, before are after cashing out.

ChessCube is clamping down on sandbaggers - we have recently added more "manpower" to the existing cheat administrators in our staff, and bans have significantly increase.

A message to cheats - there's no point in what you're doing. You will be caught out sooner than later. Not only are we monitoring your games, the honest side of the ChessCube community is actively reporting you.

So.. again, if you have cashed out and have received your cash (there are tons of you) - feel free to post your experience if you so choose.

Note - to report cheats (engine users, self players, sandbaggers etc) - send an email to [email protected] or hit "Report Abuse" from the game.

Thanks and happy playing!

-Sean
<<

baluuu

Bishop

Post Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:50 am

thats a good idea!!! :drool:

thnx for it :auto-biker:
it is not a move ,even the best move ,that you must seek ,but a realizable plan.....(chess proverb)
<<

logXcube

Pawn

Post Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:31 am

thanks for the repLy Sean :)

honestly, i sandbagged (a 2000+ cc player played 1700-1900 rating) :doh: last big event of CC playing on group B and won 900 crowns., but sadly my former account got banned and my 1000+ crowns were gone! ChessCube really analyzed the accounts of those users who were cashing out...from their games, rating, strength and playing style... i have learned my lesson that's why i will play on group A or B in the upcoming event on April 3rd and will try my best to get any prize :pray:

it is true that CC users who were sandbagging are wasting their time :-d (just got lucky if not caught??)
as i've observed in the daily/weekly series, there's too many sandy man and some of them were still able to play even they have been reported by other players...Support to stop sandbagging on CC and report those who were still cheating :dance:
<<

eleel

Pawn

Post Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:32 am

its personal :@
<<

jhon_lembu

Pawn

Post Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:30 am

I think the advice given logXcube true .. :think: :think:
because then the other players can be more motivated to play and win .. :shhh: :shhh:
think first, then act

Return to Feature Requests, Bugs & Error Messages