FAQ

Cancelling New Uploaded Picture

<<

mikanakamura

Pawn

Post Wed May 04, 2011 8:19 am

Cancelling New Uploaded Picture

Hi,

I noticed some problems in alignment of pictures in profile picture upload. The picture takes right alignment when the width is more than what the application expects. Similar goes for the height. I want to know how this works.

So the bug goes here...

When i didn't find the new uploaded pic properly aligned, i clicked on "cancel" button. I expected my original picture to restore. But it showed me the picture that i was trying to update, in my profile.
I thought may be refresh would work. But nope.
<<

Sansen

Site Admin

Post Wed May 04, 2011 10:04 am

Re: Cancelling New Uploaded Picture

Hi,

In order to cancel an uploading picture, you will need to hit the cancel button before it reaches 100% of its upload.

Avatars in dimension differ, Photoshop comes in as a handy tool to crop your picture and resize it.

A free online tool could be found here: http://www.resizr.com/

Thanks
I sometimes drift over this way,, but not very often
<<

mikanakamura

Pawn

Post Wed May 04, 2011 11:17 am

Re: Cancelling New Uploaded Picture

Sansen wrote:Hi,

In order to cancel an uploading picture, you will need to hit the cancel button before it reaches 100% of its upload.

Avatars in dimension differ, Photoshop comes in as a handy tool to crop your picture and resize it.

A free online tool could be found here: http://www.resizr.com/

Thanks

I just want to add that, when avatar gets 100% loaded we can see it. And why would anyone cancel without seeing it?
Basically, the cancel button is misleading "after the avatar is completely loaded".

Anyways I understood how it works.
Thanks.

Return to Feature Requests, Bugs & Error Messages