FAQ

"FIDE Master's Comments"

<<

AAA_VeNoM

Bishop

Post Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:34 pm

"FIDE Master's Comments"

The difference between perseverance and obstinacy is that one comes from a strong will, and the other from a strong won't!!!
Nobody trips over mountains. It is the small pebble that causes you to stumble. Pass all the pebbles in your path and you will find you have crossed the mountain!!!

Chesscube family believes in - " The greatest oak was once a little nut who held its ground" and this section is a recognition by eminent personalities from the Game of Chess!!!

Keep Looking for this section with the latest accredition for Chesscube!!!

This would not have been possible without "YOU". :clap:

Thank you once again for your continued patronage with Chesscube family and assure you the best experience ever !!!

:text-thankyouyellow:
Always at your service.
<<

GMBakre

Pawn

Post Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:44 pm

Re: "FIDE Master's Comments"

Dear Chesscube Friends,

Thought of sharing my experience with Chesscube on 6th Feb, 2010.

Appreciate the warmth and affection given to me during my visit to Chesscube yesterday and am very glad on the reception. Thanks to Chesscube for showering such a great experience. Must say i played with some of the excellent talent at Chesscube!!! Chesscube is a nice platform for serious players across the world !!!

For Chesscube Fans: Game of Chess is all about having a great opening when it comes to high level competitions

Thanks,

Tejas bakre
FIDE Grandmaster .

FIDE Link >>> http://ratings.fide.com/card.phtml?event=5004195
<<

gm_dusan

Pawn

Post Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:36 pm

Dear Cubers,

I spent beautiful afternoon playing with Chesscube friends. Comparing to other chess sites, I must say that players are much more friendly on Chesscube! This is something that really impressed me.

Chesscube is good starting point for any young chessplayer who wants to improve his play. I recommend Chesscube to many of my friends! Even my young brother regularly plays here.

Many players ask me what to do in order to improve their play. My advice would be- examine chess classics!! The games of Alekhin, Botvinik or Petrosian certainly can show you the way how to play better!

Regards,

GM Dusan Popovic
http://ratings.fide.com/card.phtml?event=927031
<<

m_swayams

Pawn

Post Mon May 16, 2011 4:19 pm

Hello to all the persons associated with ChessCube,

I would like to thank the CUBERS for sparring their time to look forward to the Simul conducted on 15th May 2011 at 3:30pm GMT.It was a great fun & an experience to play with 6 players at the same time.I must admit I was lucky in a few games as all the players were playing strong chess and I didn't win so easily. Congrats to the winners.

I am a regular player here and I like playing the website very much.ChessCube is really very much fun compared to the other sites.It needs no download, just a web browser and you will get an extraordinary interface!! Also being a new server it has got a lots of strong and friendly users which shows that it is vastly improving in terms of numbers,strength and fun! Even the ChessCube currencies- Crowns and Cubits are very intresting!

I am sure that you will get more such events by IMs & GMs in recent times.

My personal Thanks goes to the Developers,Moderators, Hosts ,Coordinators ,Tourney Manager & the Cubers make ChessCube a much more better place to play chess! Good Luck and have a nice time in ChessCube

BEST WISHES,
SWAYAMS MISHRA

http://ratings.fide.com/card.phtml?event=5028183
FROM INDIA

Return to ChessCube Competitions & Events