FAQ

Chess Lessons by Knight of Ni

<<

knight_of_ni

Pawn

Post Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:54 pm

Chess Lessons by Knight of Ni

Hi,

if you are wondering what exactly my handle means then you should consult the YouTube and search for Knights who says Ni =d

I'm International Master from Serbia and I'm offering chess lessons to the members of ChessCube's community.My rate is 20$/hour, lessons will be held on this site or at ICC, depends on your taste.Audio/videos lessons are preferable and they will be recorded so you should not be worried if you don't grasp every single detail :) If you are interested you can send me a private tell, you can kibitz while I'm playing :-d which is certainly the best way to get my attention =d or you can simply leave a post.

Cheers!
-Z
<<

tcf_thedude

Pawn

Post Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:52 am

Re: Chess Lessons by Knight of Ni

LOL love that movie! I know some IMs from serbia. Dragan Stamenkovic used to be my coach at wcn . Goodluck with your lessons.
<<

Sansen

Site Admin

Post Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:29 am

Good luck
I sometimes drift over this way,, but not very often
<<

knight_of_ni

Pawn

Post Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:08 pm

tcf_thedude wrote:LOL love that movie! I know some IMs from serbia. Dragan Stamenkovic used to be my coach at wcn . Goodluck with your lessons.

Sansen wrote:Good luck

<<

prideofandhra

Knight

Post Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:18 pm

better platform is to create a youtube channel and do some vieos and give ur details ;),,believe me it will work
<<

knight_of_ni

Pawn

Post Sun May 06, 2012 12:02 am

prideofandhra wrote:better platform is to create a youtube channel and do some vieos and give ur details ;),,believe me it will work

I do agree there :)

I'm giving lessons again :) I've made some casual, quite casual example of my teaching skills, check it out if you want to - http://www.sendspace.com/file/ygfb81

Any feedback on the video file would be appreciated :)

Rate is still the same, 15$/h, we can do it here or at ICC.You can find me at ICC under handle Kul ;)

About me - IM Stupavski Zdenko from Serbia, ELO 2407, or it was last time I looked :) Inactive for about 3-4 years but now I'm back to give lessons and I also plan to start playing again, I missed chess :)

About the lessons - we can work on openings, strategy, endgames, basically anything you want to, cool lessons for cool folks :)

I'm open for any questions or comments.I don't spend a lot of time here so leave me a message.

Cheers! :)

Return to General Chess Discussion