FAQ

Removed from a room for asking about daily warzone series

<<

gmpapa_smurf

Pawn

Post Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:21 pm

Removed from a room for asking about daily warzone series

Hi Ive only been at this site for 2 days but earlier this morning I won a daily warzone level 1 tournament. The prize I received was a Daily warzone level 2 tournament ticket. I wasnt sure what this meant since Id only played in 1 daily warzone tournament, so I went to the chess cafe to ask about what it was and if there were other harder tournaments I could use it for and when those tournaments would come up. One yellow user (I wont name him, Ive already reported the abuse) was of the opinion that daily warzone tournaments were daily warzone tournaments and that it just meant I didnt have to pay 50 cubits for the next one. I said I wasnt sure if that was true, since it said level 2 which sounded like maybe there were exclusive tournaments I could only get into with that ticket. He quickly decided I didnt make sense and called me a troll. I told him he was antagonizing me and to stop, and that he was actually being a troll by calling me a troll over and over again and stopping others from seriously answering my question. He said well you can take that to a different room and removed me immediately for "inappropriate discussion". I went to another room and said how this guy abused me and I was barred from that room. Finally I found a room he wasnt in and was told how to report the abuse.

Found out a few minutes later that there ARE different levels of the daily warzone tournament you need a ticket to enter, so I was removed from two rooms for asking a question some guy in yellow with a power complex didnt know the answer to. My question is will I ever be unbarred from the rooms? This is pretty unfair and I was really enjoying this sites live tournaments before I ran into this guy.
<<

Sean

Site Admin

Post Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:03 am

Re: Removed from a room for asking about daily warzone serie

Contact me through [email protected] to discuss this further.
To answer your question (Seems you've already found the answer), the Daily Warzone Series is a 3 level event. Both Level 1 and Level 2 has tickets as prizes, whereas Level 3 has Crowns and Cubits and prizes.

Thanks,
-Sean
<<

gmpapa_smurf

Pawn

Post Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:28 am

Re: Removed from a room for asking about daily warzone serie

Its been worked out Sean, but thank you for the response and assistance.
Good to know, Ill be on the look out for level 3 tournaments now.

Return to General Chess Discussion