Post Sat Sep 10, 2016 9:27 pm

Improve your comprehensive knowledge of chess (30% discount)

There’s a lot of information and terminology related to chess. Also, we’ve been taught so many rules in chess and it’s hard to choose the best ones when you are there, playing a game, looking for the best moves when you don’t know what to do. :doh: :doh:

Wouldn’t it be easier if we can apply a SINGLE rule or methodology to all positions – instead of remembering so many rules for openings, middlegame and endgame?

That’s why you need to have a strong understanding of chess and comprehensive knowledge about it. This will “make it simple” for you – you will be able to find the best moves easily in any situation, because you UNDERSTAND the game. I recommend you to study our RCA comprehensive courses which will give you this KNOWLEDGE.

But I’d like to help you further – some of you might not be able to afford to purchase our courses. Therefore, I’m providing EVERYONE with a massive 30% discount on the RCA comprehensive courses (ONLY). :dance: :violin:

Simply use the coupon “comprehensive” when making your purchase. This coupon will be valid from today until Wednesday, 14 September (inclusive). If you don’t know how to use a discount code, please see here.

:whistle: :greetings-clappingyellow: :greetings-clappingorange:
Learn Chess From GrandMaster - . I teach beginners at chesscube.If you have any questions please contact me..!!Here is my website here and my youtube chess channel here