FAQ

ChessCube Cheat Detection Promotion RETURNS !!

<<

Sansen

Site Admin

Post Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:19 am

ChessCube Cheat Detection Promotion RETURNS !!

Hi ChessCube Fans,

Yes we are back for another month. Right after the I :romance-heartbeating: ChessCube month. We have decided to give out more promotions from ChessCube. Here we go again for the month of August 2012. We will be rewarding extra cubits+crowns for cheat detection.

For one month starting from Wednesday 01/8/2012 we have decided to bump up the rewards to:

Report a legit sandbagger ---> 400 cubits
Report a legit engine user ---> 500 cubits + 1 crown

i.e. If you report 2 sandbaggers that is 800 cubits added to your current balance, reporting 2 engine users adds 1000 cubits and 2 crowns to your balance!!!

Is there an easier way to gain cubits and crowns? Please take advantage of this promotion and pull up your sleeves and start your hunt ;)

To stop users creating accounts to cheat - and then report these usernames to get the rewards, we've added a restriction on legit cheat reports to award you only if the cheat is level 30 and above.

You can report cheat suspects in the "Report Cheats Room" or send an e-mail to [email protected].

Regards,
Sansen
ChessCube Cheat Detection Team Leader
[email protected]
I sometimes drift over this way,, but not very often
<<

tknight16

Pawn

Post Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:25 am

Re: ChessCube Cheat Detection Promotion RETURNS !!

yaaaaay :-d
<<

Nirmittt

Queen

Post Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:30 am

yeahhh.. go people, find cheats, time to get your self some cubits and crowns without playing or buying :)
<<

mentalplayer

Knight

Post Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:03 am

:clap: cool
<<

johncenaa

Rook

Post Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:34 am

waohh...nice..and also it wud be better if cheaters help us! :D :P
Learn Chess From GrandMaster - http://rcaofficialpartner.blogspot.com/ . I teach beginners at chesscube.If you have any questions please contact me..!!Here is my website here and my youtube chess channel here
<<

cubic_cuber

Pawn

Post Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:52 am

way to go, CC..... surely there is no place for cheats to score and gain unfairly for much longer in this site!!

There will be more cheat-hunters now with this great promo :violin: :clap:
the cheats can run but they cannot hide for long :naughty: :@
as we hunters are more pepped up, drilled and ready for action :dance: :dance: :dance:

CC will soon be a much better great site for chess fun and games on a fair level playing field for all;
way to go, CC :clap: :clap: :clap:
<<

albinbinoo

Post Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:38 am

:happy-cheerleaderkid: :laughing-rollingyellow: :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl: :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl: :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl: :scared-eek: Bigger prizes this time, cool
<<

whitetyson

Queen

Post Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:37 pm

Sansen wrote:Hi ChessCube Fans,

Yes we are back for another month. Right after the I :romance-heartbeating: ChessCube month. We have decided to give out more promotions from ChessCube. Here we go again for the month of August 2012. We will be rewarding extra cubits+crowns for cheat detection.

For one month starting from Wednesday 01/8/2012 we have decided to bump up the rewards to:

Report a legit sandbagger ---> 400 cubits
Report a legit engine user ---> 500 cubits + 1 crown

i.e. If you report 2 sandbaggers that is 800 cubits added to your current balance, reporting 2 engine users adds 1000 cubits and 2 crowns to your balance!!!

Is there an easier way to gain cubits and crowns? Please take advantage of this promotion and pull up your sleeves and start your hunt ;) :clap:

To stop users creating accounts to cheat - and then report these usernames to get the rewards, we've added a restriction on legit cheat reports to award you only if the cheat is level 30 and above.

You can report cheat suspects in the "Report Cheats Room" or send an e-mail to [email protected].

Regards,
Sansen
ChessCube Cheat Detection Team Leader
[email protected]
<<

zunair314

Pawn

Post Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:16 am

ximenamsc might have multiple accounts
<<

rainshadow

Post Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:40 am

can i have a beer instead of cubits and crowns..

peace out.. :angry-screaming: :music-headbanger: :music-guitarred: :music-deathmetal:
i am not made like anyone i have seen. i dare believe that i am not made like anyone in existence.. if i am not better.. at least i am " DIFFERENT " ..
Next

Return to ChessCube Announcements & News