FAQ

Ways to ACTUALLY improve?

<<

slushburgh

Pawn

Post Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:58 pm

Ways to ACTUALLY improve?

I watch so many videos and read so much advice and stuff on chess, but when I play it's like I'm staring into a void. It doesn't help that somebody sorta got me discouraged and frustrated today when they said I was a "low IQ player" since my rating is 1300. Are there any videos/books that ACTUALLY help you improve? Nothing is seeming to work, I'm not improving at all.
<<

shine_me

Bishop

Post Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:41 am

Re: Ways to ACTUALLY improve?

There definitely are tricks and tips to play a better chess, but I think eat good food breathe clean air and drink lots of water , these simple habits ill detoxify your body and keep you healthy and mind fresh and fit to absorb more .

Well nowadays there are many tricks to clean water and also to clean the Air we Breathe .
Amongst all , the Best Air Purifier does the reall work that will filter out all the bad smells and stuff that comes into our homes. I think That's enough to have one isn't it
<<

shine_me

Bishop

Post Fri Oct 17, 2014 3:44 pm

Re: Ways to ACTUALLY improve?

A Water Purifier alone cannot clean the water to that level of purity that is healthy for Consumption.
But Compare Water Purifiersbefore buying
The installation of a Water Purifier will be the remedy your water problems.

You will immediately see and feel the difference in the quality of your water and the quality of your life. With conditioned water, you and your family will look and feel better with glowing complexions.

Return to Beginner's Corner