FAQ

How to Delete my Account?

<<

stanist

Pawn

Posts: 1

Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:21 pm

Post Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:46 pm

Re: How to Delete my Account?

It is not fair ! The costumer should have rights to delete or forfeit his account or membership at any time. Otherwise, the general impression would be quit bad and NO ONE WOULD RECOMMEND CHESS CUBE TO OTHER PEOPLE OR FRIEND AND CHESS CUBE WILL ONLY LOOSE. ITS BETTER TO CHANGE YOUR POLICY. :@
<<

knightattack

Queen

Posts: 933

Joined: Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:13 am

Location: Help room & help beginner Room

Post Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:26 pm

Re: How to Delete my Account?

stanist wrote:It is not fair ! The costumer should have rights to delete or forfeit his account or membership at any time. Otherwise, the general impression would be quit bad and NO ONE WOULD RECOMMEND CHESS CUBE TO OTHER PEOPLE OR FRIEND AND CHESS CUBE WILL ONLY LOOSE. ITS BETTER TO CHANGE YOUR POLICY. :@

You cannot delete your account. Accounts are linked to games played and to various reports(including abuse reports) done by the users and Chesscube can't remove anyone's name from these records for technical and administrative reasons...
If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it..Learn to smile at every situation..See it as an opportunity to prove your strength and ability...Live Hard Live Your Dream
KnightAttack
<<

lihann

Knight

Posts: 95

Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:33 pm

Location: Sa

Post Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:09 pm

Re: How to Delete my Account?

yip :clap:
i love chess
<<

lihann

Knight

Posts: 95

Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:33 pm

Location: Sa

Post Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:10 pm

Re: How to Delete my Account?

knightattack wrote:
stanist wrote:It is not fair ! The costumer should have rights to delete or forfeit his account or membership at any time. Otherwise, the general impression would be quit bad and NO ONE WOULD RECOMMEND CHESS CUBE TO OTHER PEOPLE OR FRIEND AND CHESS CUBE WILL ONLY LOOSE. ITS BETTER TO CHANGE YOUR POLICY. :@

You cannot delete your account. Accounts are linked to games played and to various reports(including abuse reports) done by the users and Chesscube can't remove anyone's name from these records for technical and administrative reasons...


:clap: :clap: :clap: :dance: i agreee
i love chess
<<

adycarline

Pawn

Posts: 2

Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:58 pm

Post Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:50 pm

Re: How to Delete my Account?

You should always have the ability to delete ANY account you sign up for on ANY site you use. Saying it's not possible is not true and very bad business practice. Do you mention in your t&c's the fact that a user won't be able to delete their account before they actually sign up to Chesscube? Of course not. It's taken as granted by the user that they will be able to close their account at any time. Saying "just don't log in again" is absolute bad business practice. Call yourself administrators? You are a joke.
<<

quadriple

Pawn

Posts: 37

Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:56 am

Post Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:45 am

Re: How to Delete my Account?

adycarline wrote:You should always have the ability to delete ANY account you sign up for on ANY site you use. Saying it's not possible is not true and very bad business practice. Do you mention in your t&c's the fact that a user won't be able to delete their account before they actually sign up to Chesscube? Of course not. It's taken as granted by the user that they will be able to close their account at any time. Saying "just don't log in again" is absolute bad business practice. Call yourself administrators? You are a joke.

Oh rlly??not true isit??
kk
Let's imagine you went to an imaginary website cubechess.com where you could delete your account.
You play like 1000 games and won say 512 of them.
You want to Store all your wins in some kind of file now so you go to see your history.
It will probably look something like
No____white_________black_________result
1_____deleted user(0)_you___________0-1
2_____you___________deleted user(0)_0-1
Not pretty is it?
User names are also needed because they are linked to warnings and reports by other players and not just random letters and numbers.
<<

adycarline

Pawn

Posts: 2

Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:58 pm

Post Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:20 pm

Re: How to Delete my Account?

!@#* are you talking about? What is your point? What the F*** difference does it make if the user has deleted their account?
If your biggest concern is the fact that you won't be able to see who you played in the past then you need to get a life you sad sack and learn to spell.
<<

adarsh371

Pawn

Posts: 2

Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:46 pm

Post Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:34 pm

Re: How to Delete my Account?

how to delete a account and if there is now way we should never go to this site
<<

darkbastion

Knight

Posts: 56

Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:03 am

Post Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:14 pm

Re: How to Delete my Account?

Almost there homefry
<<

quadriple

Pawn

Posts: 37

Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:56 am

Post Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:07 pm

Re: How to Delete my Account?

adycarline wrote:!@#* are you talking about? What is your point? What the F*** difference does it make if the user has deleted their account?
If your biggest concern is the fact that you won't be able to see who you played in the past then you need to get a life you sad sack and learn to spell.

owie
mind the typos and i can't explain all problems in 1 post.
so if u don't get the point don't need to insult other.
Regards
A guy who u can't see but still think looks like a sack of beans
Previous

Return to Beginner's Corner

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: annvs60, keshalet and 1 guest

cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software.