FAQ

Feel free to ask anything about Japan

<<

lewissan

Pawn

Posts: 42

Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:17 am

Post Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:16 pm

Re: Feel free to ask anything about Japan

lolz. okay :romance-heartspink: i will send u by this summer... (A) i cant send it to u now, cuz im very poor..loolzzz :-D
<<

intandayana

User avatar

Bishop

Posts: 185

Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:00 am

Post Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:59 pm

Re: Feel free to ask anything about Japan

are u serious lewisan ???
:-O :-O :-O :-O :-O
mygod!!
No matter where you live, no matter what you do, some of these things are always true.
<<

lewissan

Pawn

Posts: 42

Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:17 am

Post Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:57 am

Re: Feel free to ask anything about Japan

yes :S lol but only temporarily :-d
<<

intandayana

User avatar

Bishop

Posts: 185

Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:00 am

Post Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:18 pm

Re: Feel free to ask anything about Japan

yeay! yeay!! will wait until u have money then...phewwwww~!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:
No matter where you live, no matter what you do, some of these things are always true.
<<

lewissan

Pawn

Posts: 42

Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:17 am

Post Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:28 am

Re: Feel free to ask anything about Japan

LOL!! ok :-P plz wait until then :romance-inlove:
<<

flora99

User avatar

Bishop

Posts: 187

Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:25 pm

Post Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:53 pm

Re: Feel free to ask anything about Japan

lewissan wrote:lolz. okay :romance-heartspink: i will send u by this summer... (A) i cant send it to u now, cuz im very poor..loolzzz :-D

Keep waiting intaaa....she's still sending me my choco... :-|
Music is my first love, and it will ever be my last :)
<<

flora99

User avatar

Bishop

Posts: 187

Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:25 pm

Post Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:54 pm

Re: Feel free to ask anything about Japan

lewissan wrote:LOL!! ok :-P plz wait until then :romance-inlove:

Awwwwwww, that means wait forever :P :P :P
Music is my first love, and it will ever be my last :)
<<

flora99

User avatar

Bishop

Posts: 187

Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:25 pm

Post Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:57 pm

Re: Feel free to ask anything about Japan

Hmmmm...., why is it so...that when ever I am hungry, you people are talking about food only :-| :-| :crying-yellow: :confusion-shrug:
Music is my first love, and it will ever be my last :)
<<

lewissan

Pawn

Posts: 42

Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:17 am

Post Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:34 am

Re: Feel free to ask anything about Japan

flora99 wrote:
lewissan wrote:lolz. okay :romance-heartspink: i will send u by this summer... (A) i cant send it to u now, cuz im very poor..loolzzz :-D

Keep waiting intaaa....she's still sending me my choco... :-|

loool no :-P i'm really going to send her a takoyaki plate, cuz she told her address to me :-P :-P :-P and u didnt! so u will have to wait forever unless u don't tell me ur address :-P :-P :-P :happy-cheerleaderkid:
<<

flora99

User avatar

Bishop

Posts: 187

Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:25 pm

Post Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:00 pm

Re: Feel free to ask anything about Japan

lewissan wrote:
flora99 wrote:
lewissan wrote:lolz. okay :romance-heartspink: i will send u by this summer... (A) i cant send it to u now, cuz im very poor..loolzzz :-D

Keep waiting intaaa....she's still sending me my choco... :-|

loool no :-P i'm really going to send her a takoyaki plate, cuz she told her address to me :-P :-P :-P and u didnt! so u will have to wait forever unless u don't tell me ur address :happy-cheerleaderkid:

I'll tell u my adress :P but i am so damn sure u wont send me any :P :P watashi wa hijo ni yoku sore o shi tte iru :text-bump:
Music is my first love, and it will ever be my last :)
PreviousNext

Return to Japan

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software.