FAQ

Meet In Real Life

Moderators: mindless, rengrheezu

<<

intandayana

Bishop

Post Thu May 19, 2011 8:57 am

Re: Meet In Real Life

well, u have to be here first flooooo...and we can meet~!!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance:
No matter where you live, no matter what you do, some of these things are always true.
<<

ezan18

Pawn

Post Tue May 24, 2011 10:51 am

nice..hope we can meet :-d insha-allah will come :)
<<

intandayana

Bishop

Post Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:19 am

ezan18 wrote:nice..hope we can meet :-d insha-allah will come :)

looking foward to see u soon ezan :)))
No matter where you live, no matter what you do, some of these things are always true.
<<

djester

Pawn

Post Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:48 am

When I visited the country, there are a lot of people right about the area of Sri Petaling who seem to have heavy inclination on a good game of chess. There is even this mall called the Endah Parade which has some stalls used as gaming grounds for all enthusiasts. If you are near the area, you might want to check it out, but do not hold it against me when you don't get to see any.
<<

intandayana

Bishop

Post Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:57 pm

djester wrote:When I visited the country, there are a lot of people right about the area of Sri Petaling who seem to have heavy inclination on a good game of chess. There is even this mall called the Endah Parade which has some stalls used as gaming grounds for all enthusiasts. If you are near the area, you might want to check it out, but do not hold it against me when you don't get to see any.

Oh Oh~!! pls let me know if u r coming to my country..def i will meet you :) :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:
Previous

Return to Malaysia