About Malaysia..

Moderators: mindless, rengrheezu

<<

djester

Pawn

Post Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:47 am

Re: About Malaysia..

intandayana wrote:LAKSA....one of my fav foods :dance: :dance:

1. Asam Laksa - lai fun is a piquant broth flavoured with ikan kembung comes with onion,pineapple, cucumber, ginger flower, mint leaves and prawn paste..

thanks for the pictures it looks so delicious and my mouth already starts watering when I look at the pictures. I love thai cuisine and I think I will cook some of the recipes. By the way the ginger flowers are fantastic. This reminds me that I need new red flowers for my garden. I will order some flowers by post in Bristol for my garden but now I will buy things in order to cook something delicious.
<<

intandayana

Bishop

Post Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:54 pm

Re: About Malaysia..

djester wrote:
intandayana wrote:LAKSA....one of my fav foods :dance: :dance:

1. Asam Laksa - lai fun is a piquant broth flavoured with ikan kembung comes with onion,pineapple, cucumber, ginger flower, mint leaves and prawn paste..

thanks for the pictures it looks so delicious and my mouth already starts watering when I look at the pictures. I love thai cuisine and I think I will cook some of the recipes. By the way the ginger flowers are fantastic. This reminds me that I need new red flowers for my garden. I will order some flowers by post in Bristol for my garden but now I will buy things in order to cook something delicious.

u shud try this one when u come to malaysia..it is a MUST!! :))))))
No matter where you live, no matter what you do, some of these things are always true.
Previous

Return to Malaysia