1. Asam Laksa - lai fun is a piquant broth flavoured with ikan kembung comes with onion,pineapple, cucumber, ginger flower, mint leaves and prawn paste..
2. Sarawak Laksa - creamy fish paste with coconut milk served with spaghetti, long bean cuts, bean sprout,onion, herbs and sambal belacan
3. Curry Laksa - a coconut milk curry served with yellow mee comes with chicken, tofu pok, prawn, fish cake and mint leaves
4. Laksam Kelantan - rice flour noodles served in creamy white fish gravy complimented with long beans sliced onions, bean sprouts, herbs and accompanying sambal belacan
5. Tom Yam Laksa - bihun in a spicy lemon grass paste with the aroma of lime leaves, accompanied with chicken, prawn, mushroom, fish cake and a slice of lime
6. Sarawak Laksa - bihun served in a curry-based concoction mix with special & herbs, garnished with prawn, chicken, tofu pok, fish cake and sambal
well, if u are in KL then, text me..i would love to treat u guys~!!!