Re: About Malaysia..

(e) i love eating food . Please parcel me some of the dishes :P
Rock the world with the art of speech
<<

AAA_VeNoM

Bishop

Post Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:44 am

intandayana wrote:well~ lemme just introduce shopping malls that might be interesting to be visited for those who are shopaholic like me :dance:

but for sure i just list out the malls which are located in KL only..coz i dont really know bout other states... heeee :-d :whistle:

1) mid valley - The Mid Valley Megamall is an extremely popular mall that's also one of the biggest in Southeast Asia. Located near Bangsar facing the Federal Highway..

2) suria KLCC - The Suria KLCC shopping mall is nestled between the world's second tallest structures, the Petronas Twin Towers.

3) berjaya Time Square - Times Square in Bukit Bintang is one of the latest shopping malls to hit the Klang Valley.

4) Bukit Bintang Plaza and Sungai Wang Plaza - These two plazas located in Bukit Bintang have a long history in Kuala Lumpur. These two malls are the place to look for wild and unorthodox fashion with a distinct Chinese flavour. You can also get a good number of electronics, especially cell phones and other mobile accessories.

5) Pavilion - The Pavilion Kuala Lumpur is the latest shopping mall to open in the Bukit Bintang area.

6) One Utama - The One Utama shopping centre in Bandar Utama, is one of Petaling Jaya's largest and popular malls. It consists of two wings connected directly to each other over a wide road.

7 ) Sunway Pyramid - Sunway Pyramid, located in Sunway of Petaling Jaya, has a distinct Egyptian architecture in its outlook. When it was first built, it was one of the biggest and most popular shopping centres in the Klang Valley, but it has been superseded by more recent mega-malls. For entertainment, Sunway Pyramid was the first mall to incorporate an ice-skating rink which is still popular today.

8) Sogo - my fav place :)

hope this will help u guys to shop in KL....feel free to ask.. :dance: :dance: :dance:

Hello Intan, :greetings-wavingyellow:

I agree,Mid Valley & Bukit Bintang Plaza are really good malls for shopping. :auto-camptrailer:
And of course Malaysia really is a wonderful place to visit for outsiders. :clap:
I visisted Malaysia twice and would love to come again. (h)

The variety of foods is something I really enjoyed & the people there are very nice & friendly too.Only problem I faced was getting a Cab sometimes. :snooty:

bye bye :greetings-wavegreen:
Always at your service.
<<

dmialr91

Knight

Post Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:27 pm

what is your favorite food (malaysian food) mia? (a)

Too many.. can't list down .. everyone will cry later :p :p
Don't Pretend To Be Someone Else Because Each Of Us Have Our Own Uniqueness..
<<

dmialr91

Knight

Post Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:38 pm

mindless wrote:well, if u are in KL then, text me..i would love to treat u guys~!!! (A)

One time only or many times? ;-)

hahaha sure.. one time? no no :p :p

mindless wrote:Who agrees that while malaysian food is great, it can v often upset ur stomach?

Hmm well maybe because some of the foods are spicy or too spicy.. Maybe that's why you feel like that :)

stuart41088 wrote: (e) i love eating food . Please parcel me some of the dishes :-P

hahaha sure :p but I'm sure.. when it reach there.. its empty :p

AAA_VeNoM wrote: The variety of foods is something I really enjoyed & the people there are very nice & friendly too.Only problem I faced was getting a Cab sometimes.

Thanks :) and yes it's true.. it's really hard to get a cab especially when you are in Kuala Lumpur :D
Don't Pretend To Be Someone Else Because Each Of Us Have Our Own Uniqueness..
<<

intandayana

Bishop

Post Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:22 pm

AAA_VeNoM wrote:
Hello Intan, :greetings-wavingyellow:

I agree,Mid Valley & Bukit Bintang Plaza are really good malls for shopping. :auto-camptrailer:
And of course Malaysia really is a wonderful place to visit for outsiders. :clap:
I visisted Malaysia twice and would love to come again. (h)

hello Venom bhai (a)..

u shud tell me when u come here..coz i can be ur shopping partner :dance: :dance: and i will be ur driver sir :auto-sportbike: ..but you have to pay me double~ ;)
No matter where you live, no matter what you do, some of these things are always true.
<<

intandayana

Bishop

Post Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:30 pm

mindless wrote:well, if u are in KL then, text me..i would love to treat u guys~!!! (A)

One time only or many times? ;-)

:-d come here first then u will know :dance:
No matter where you live, no matter what you do, some of these things are always true.
<<

flora99

Bishop

Post Wed May 18, 2011 4:17 am

I am coming to MalAysiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, Mia, Inta, be readyyyyyyyyyy :P
Music is my first love, and it will ever be my last :)
<<

intandayana

Bishop

Post Thu May 19, 2011 8:51 am

flora99 wrote:I am coming to MalAysiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, Mia, Inta, be readyyyyyyyyyy :P

yahhooooooooooo~!!!! :violin: :violin:

m always ready for u floooooooooo :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:
<<

amirarsyad

Pawn

Post Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:19 am

Malaysia is better... :dance: :dance:
<<

intandayana

Bishop

Post Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:27 am

better than?? :s
PreviousNext

Return to Malaysia