FAQ

ChessCube Referral System (CCRS)

<<

bryan

Site Admin

Post Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:24 am

Re: ChessCube Referral System (CCRS)

xabichess wrote:I hope it works well although I will not try to bring people by referralling I prefer just to give them the link and help a bit, since I do not mind that much about cubits or crowns. (I am still against the cashing out policy.)

Hi Xabier,
Why would you be against the cashing out policy for this particular case? Seems like a fair reward for honest work, if one wants that, and not at all related to playing for crowns.
<<

xabichess

Rook

Post Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:43 pm

Good evening,

It is not just in this particular case, it is just that I am against any cashing out options. It does not matter why but I do not think you should have an option to cash real money out.

Regards Xabier.
<<

nomatch90

Pawn

Post Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:06 pm

People cash out of of their talent and work xabi. Not all just play for fun... Others need money too. They do not want to waste their time just for nothing or pure fun. Get it? Imagine playing Chess all your life without prizes. Tournaments with just "virtual-prizes" or some sort of like that. You know this business is what makes it playing more fun. I know you get it now. :clap:
<<

johncenaa

Rook

Post Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:19 pm

Hello Sean and everyone,I have just tried my referral link of chesscube,just tell me how is it??;)

http://bit.ly/cenablog >>> this is just my one of my page in my chess blog,that one page is mainly about CHESSCUBE;)

you can also see my blog and follow and subscribe to POSTS and COMMENTS by clicking here >>> http://bit.ly/mycblog

Hope you all like it..:D
Learn Chess From GrandMaster - http://rcaofficialpartner.blogspot.com/ . I teach beginners at chesscube.If you have any questions please contact me..!!Here is my website here and my youtube chess channel here
<<

johncenaa

Rook

Post Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:23 pm

But how do i know that a person has created a CC account through my Referral link ??:S

Can i know that ??

Or it will be told to me that the respective user has registered to Chesscube and playing through my referral link ,when i get the cubits for it
Learn Chess From GrandMaster - http://rcaofficialpartner.blogspot.com/ . I teach beginners at chesscube.If you have any questions please contact me..!!Here is my website here and my youtube chess channel here
<<

quadriple

Pawn

Post Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:29 am

i shortened the link but made a typo,how do i change it
<<

johncenaa

Rook

Post Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:02 pm

you must be a registered member in that website,then you can customize it as what you want...;);)
<<

susanch

Pawn

Post Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:22 am

johncenaa wrote:But how do i know that a person has created a CC account through my Referral link ??:S

Can i know that ??

Or it will be told to me that the respective user has registered to Chesscube and playing through my referral link ,when i get the cubits for it

i think this is a very good question and tracking should be implemented, as i think it will build more trust to affiliates.
also, using cj or related networks would build up the trust. i for one, as affiliate i wouldn't trust the cc at this moment as it's new to this and there wouldn't really be any reviews i could read to get an ideea of of how much i can trust the system.

this is why, i think if cc would use cj or related network as middle man, it will help on trust, and i personally would use cc to promote on my websites if cc would use reputable networks for tracking
<<

bryan

Site Admin

Post Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:21 am

susanch wrote:i think this is a very good question and tracking should be implemented, as i think it will build more trust to affiliates.
also, using cj or related networks would build up the trust. i for one, as affiliate i wouldn't trust the cc at this moment as it's new to this and there wouldn't really be any reviews i could read to get an ideea of of how much i can trust the system.

this is why, i think if cc would use cj or related network as middle man, it will help on trust, and i personally would use cc to promote on my websites if cc would use reputable networks for tracking

Well, at this stage all you can do is trust CC - nobody is forcing you to do any referral work for us and our particular requirements (that a user logs on, plays, is on a different IP and returns) means we would have to give an external company access to our data or database to check valid referrals, which is not going to happen.

One thing we can and will do is a monthly spreadsheet of all valid referrals that we have for all referrers. That may not solve your trust issues with the system - but that might be a good thing - we are ok with casual users who refer their friends vs. hardcore marketers with strict affiliate systems criteria before participating.
<<

bryan

Site Admin

Post Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:31 am

johncenaa wrote:But how do i know that a person has created a CC account through my Referral link ??:S

Can i know that ??

We will be processing all the data monthly for now and awarding cubits, crowns and prizes then, as well as publishing a spreadsheet with this info. We will likely not include crown awards in this report and will rather email the referrer separately about this because there may be privacy issues involved (some users may not want others to know they have made 1,000s of dollars doing referrals) and, unlike cubit awards, crown awards will be less frequent for most referrers (i.e. a user does not get invited to ChessCube and immediately start buying or may not buy at all)
PreviousNext

Return to ChessCube Announcements & News