Here's the change log for ChessCube V6.25 going live today.
- Added Widescreen mode and allow minimizing ad-bar outside of games as a VIP option. (Options are in "Settings -> Interface")
- Added "Do Not Disturb" mode as a VIP option - when in DND mode, you cannot be challenged or sent private messages by your friends. You may still start a private message or a new game. (Settings or blue panel drop-down to turn on/off)
- Added the ability Tweet your game result.
- Added new functionality for ChessCube game URLs in chatrooms, the game opens inside the application on a new tab when clicked, instead of a new window.
- Added 8 new VIP only chat emoticons.
- Added the ability to post a game to your Facebook wall
- Added a "Banned from ChessCube" message to the profiles of banned users
- Warzone Tournaments: Users now have a maximum of 15 seconds to respond to Doubling Cube requests. If they do not, then the Doubling Cube is automatically applied and the game is resigned, meaning the winner wins double points, the loser loses double points. If you're paired against a non-mover, simply offer the Double Cube.
- Added "Copy URL" feature on "Share Game" button
- Removed the ability for users to select a color preference for games. This was being abused massively, and games will now start with random colors.
- Various functionality additions and changes for ChessCube Moderators
- Fixed a bug with offline private messages - they now show the very next time you log in, instead of the 2nd time.
- Fixed the ChessCube game viewer.
- Updated IP country list, users from their countries will no longer receive the "You cannot enter this tournament" message.
- Added new code that may have fixed the lost move bug permanently. We'll monitor games and reports to be 100% sure that this bug has been fixed once and for all.
We hope you enjoy this release!