FAQ

ChessCube V6.28 changelog

<<

johnybee

Pawn

Post Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:12 pm

Re: ChessCube V6.28 changelog

Apparently i need to Watch videos to get my 50 Cubits bonus.

question : How annd where do i have to look at videos I cannot find !!?

Please help !!
<<

babasaheb

Bishop

Post Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:26 am

naneto wrote:One system or new update has to be valued for the members of the site mostly, not to the administration. Charging players with the new cubit system will lead to no good. Many players will bail the site for just running out of cubits or sick of buying one. Buying VIP doesn't have to be the only solution as Chesscube is considered as a free site still. I have read almost all the comments in this topic and can say that some of the complains and suggestions are good . If the future of the site is to be paid, so lots of good players I know will not be playing in here anymore. I think the administration has to take people's suggestions in here under serious consideration.

Yes, of course administration will listen to the members.

But I think the site is in desperate need of operational funds so they will also be watching activity levels and attendance to see if many players will indeed "bail the site". I'm attempting to do this myself in a simple manner: by monitoring the site's volume of game levels before, during and after this changeover. Visit: http://www.chesscube.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=5041

While it is perhaps early to be sure, the initial results suggest to me that this change is having only a modest impact on attendance (yet, surely the much higher cost of playing is substantially increasing the site's revenue from VIP and cubits' sales).

It is human nature to resent a 'loss' of privileges and amenities more than appreciate a gain of those. I'd expect at first that a higher proportion of established members will resent the changes enough to decide to leave, and yet those same changes will impact incoming members who are brand new to the site in a much lesser fashion as they will not know what they are missing so will have no basis for resenting something being 'taken away'. In my estimation the initial drop in member activity will likely fully recover during the coming few months as new members replace some long established members.
Ready to join chesscube? Click: http://www.chesscube.com/register/?referrer=babasaheb

( Members have been blocked from seeing my Chat room, tourney Chat & game Chat since March 6, 2013 )
<<

mvraghavan48

Pawn

Post Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:20 am

[quote][/quote]the new rule is encouraging the vip..but there are many players who cannot afford cubits by cash payment.so the prizes shold be given as earlier for rated games also as 80 percent
<<

dionisiol

Pawn

Post Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:48 am

:dance:
<<

h_lector

Pawn

Post Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:59 am

Yeah... By the end of the year all of us are gonna have to be VIP members or to go somwhere else... I know this stuff.
<<

armendario

Pawn

Post Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:21 am

It is very unfair because of every 100 cubits prize chesscube retain 60 cubits. In the case 25 cubits bets, no matter if i win i still have to pay 5 aditionals cubits!!
<<

dennyhan

Pawn

Post Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:38 pm

Well, I agree with having different ratings for different stuff. But, I think the VIPs are getting more and more power over the non-VIPs, and I think VIPs and NON-VIPs need a fair chance to earn cubits :angry-nono: . The non-VIPs have to gamble a lot of cubits for a small amount of cubits. When I won on 25 cubits I lost 4 cubits!! :crying-yellow: I don't think that is fair for the non-VIPs. So in the end, un experienced players wil be forced to go and buy cubits. Is that what chesscube wants?

But I want to cheer for the guy who upgraded white VIPs to full VIPs. Good job on making it possible to get VIP :happy-cheerleaderkid:. Make it fairer for the non-VIPs though!
<<

babasaheb

Bishop

Post Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:57 pm

dennyhan wrote:Well, I agree with having different ratings for different stuff. But, I think the VIPs are getting more and more power over the non-VIPs, and I think VIPs and NON-VIPs need a fair chance to earn cubits :angry-nono: . The non-VIPs have to gamble a lot of cubits for a small amount of cubits. When I won on 25 cubits I lost 4 cubits!! :crying-yellow: I don't think that is fair for the non-VIPs. So in the end, un experienced players wil be forced to go and buy cubits. Is that what chesscube wants?

So? Avoid the wasted price games and stick with: 15 cubits or 200 cubits, the best deals just now on site. Really, to see how you'd do for any particular game price, just 'do the math', for one loss + one win (ignore draws). The result will show you why I recommend 15 & 200 cubit games over any others. It sure adds up per 1,000 games. True, the 2,000 cubit games are comparable to 200 cubit games, BUT, you run the very high risk of encountering sandbaggers, no need to travel down that road.

But I want to cheer for the guy who upgraded white VIPs to full VIPs. Good job on making it possible to get VIP :happy-cheerleaderkid:. Make it fairer for the non-VIPs though!

Yes, indeed!
:auto-sportbike:
Ready to join chesscube? Click: http://www.chesscube.com/register/?referrer=babasaheb

( Members have been blocked from seeing my Chat room, tourney Chat & game Chat since March 6, 2013 )
<<

meraner

Rook

Post Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:53 pm

good update! :)
<<

saikiran1651

Bishop

Post Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:54 pm

good for vip people :dance: :dance: :dance: (h) (h) :clap: :clap: :clap: