FAQ

ChessCube Update: A message from the CEO - Thank you!

<<

Sean

Site Admin

Post Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:01 pm

ChessCube Update: A message from the CEO - Thank you!

Original post on the ChessCube Blog:

Dear ChessCube users,

ChessCube certainly has wonderful users. Your response to our appeal to help support ChessCube has been overwhelming. Thank you!

Your contributions to ChessCube - monetary and otherwise - have invigorated us and we are working harder than ever to deliver a fantastic product to you - our community. Throughout the past month we have received support via online purchases, donations, marketing expertise and advertisement offers from our users, tons of heartfelt emails and, most importantly, your vote of confidence and support regarding our recent Cubit and in-application advertising policies.

Those who have been able to support us by purchasing Cubits, ChessCube Cinema videos, virtual items such as backgrounds and chess piece sets in our store, purchases in our merchandise store, VIP upgrades and donations on PayPal - we thank you. For those who have not been able to support ChessCube financially, we thank you too, as we truly appreciate you staying active on ChessCube.

I would also like to mention a huge thanks to our community members who have been using our social gifting feature. We have seen large amounts of virtual goods and VIP memberships being gifted to friends and strangers alike.

We appreciate your continued support for ChessCube – which really helps secure our future as a leading chess network and we will do our best to serve you well.

If you would like to contact me to discuss any issues, please email [email protected].

Thanking you in advance!

Mark Levitt
CEO ChessCube
<<

nopenope

Pawn

Post Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:08 pm

Re: ChessCube Update: A message from the CEO - Thank you!

Thanks
<<

AmatoareFlory

Pawn

Post Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:15 pm

<3 ChessCube<3 !!!!!
<<

chess2010

Pawn

Post Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:39 pm

Thanks to you and your teemwork you are doing very good job , actully I am not feeling loonly any more you so helpfull thank you once again
<<

fatfika

Pawn

Post Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:46 pm

Keep Forword
<<

ninza

Pawn

Post Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:48 pm

:dance:
<<

m00nster

Pawn

Post Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:48 pm

hola ceo i love cubits and crowns :violin:
<<

albert_kahun

Pawn

Post Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:00 pm

Hi Mark, many greetings from Puerto Rico, are pleased to continue using and helping in the Chess Cube, for me is by far the best page not only for Chess, personally made ​​a change in my life, my best wishes.

Long Life CC

Albert!!
<<

cavalosnegros

Pawn

Post Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:16 pm

Thanks! Muito obrigado por esta iniciativa de sucesso! Vocês contribuiram muito para meu lazer e à melhora do meu xadrez!! Parabéns a vocês! Sou muito grato aqui de Salvador, Bahia, Brasil!
<<

wobmib

Pawn

Post Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:37 pm

Congratulation for your VERY nice work! But now there is a problem... we are getting used to excellence! what a challenge for your future projects!! :clap:
Next

Return to ChessCube Announcements & News