FAQ

July is I Love ChessCube Month!

<<

quadriple

Pawn

Post Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:52 pm

Re: July is I Love ChessCube Month!

tiger20 wrote:i love chess-cube but I'm asking for more flexibility with people who doesn't have enough cubits to play, how come i cant play because i don't have cubits?!!!! and i need to wait till tomorrow!! :naughty: :snooty: :clap:

lolololololol then whats the use of VIP members ?chesscube rulez
<<

rbmehta

Pawn

Post Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:33 pm

I love CC ! I consider surely an advantage to my class of people. I hold very high esteem for CC, My CC ! Our CC !!!! I have my limitations / some problems and also some apprehension as regard to functioning of the system. As for example, the play gets disconnected at critical stage of the play, reasoning offered is "opponent has disconnected" under such situation I try to reload the page. Some time page gets reloaded but not in time. I apprehend that it is built in the system that system is not otherwise directly in a position to communicate to a member. I hope my apprehensions may not hold good. My conclusion to this is inasmuch as I have been taking statistical records.(On Other sites this is not happening). Please do not construed this feedback as a complaint. Just before this note I was having a game and at the eleventh hour game got disconnected ! I accepted it as a matter of luck otherwise I was in a position of win that is what I think. I have my some personal problem as regarding supporting the the CC. It is neither monetary nor financial. I had put this earlier also and I did got the reply too. But it was not which suits solution to my problem. Let me put it direct --- Do you have a branch or extension, or an authorized institution/agent here in India to whom the cheque(or in American term bill) or payment instrument can be issued in your favour in equivalent rupees? I ask this suppose I would like to be VIP member or for any other purpose like buy stores etc. Thanks ! See You around
<<

rbmehta

Pawn

Post Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:11 pm

Dear Sean: I am looking for the reply you gave to my query of 21 July 2011. The query was posted on bit.ly/ccsuperspecial site. I am searching for your reply to this but unable to locate. Would you please let me know where your reply is located ; optionally, if it is convenient for you to communicate by sms or by talk on cell (mobile) phone my contact Number is +919427856497. Thanks! Have a good day !
<<

xzp

Pawn

Post Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:09 am

chesscube is good to play
<<

himalayh

Knight

Post Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:12 pm

Nice on my birthday is in july. :dance: :clap: