Here is the change log for ChessCube V6.20:
- Replaced current VIP emoticon "Crying" with a clearer image
- Added 8 new VIP only emoticons: "Sick", "LOL", "Sleeping", "Waiting", "Clown", "Dance", "Gift" "Silly".
- Added 3 new Cubit Wagering options: 5,000, 10,000 and 25,000. The pay out calculations are as follows (including 10% rake per user):
- 5,000 Cubits (Win = +4000 Cubits, Draw = 0, Loss = -5000)
- 10,000 Cubits (Win = +8000 Cubits, Draw = 0, Loss = -10,000)
- 25,0000 Cubits (Win = 20,000 Cubits, Draw = 0, Loss = -25,000)
*The main reason we've made the new wagering amounts VIP only/level restricted is to try to control cheating at those wagering levels (a Level 20+ who is a VIP may not want to be banned for cheating). This should put your mind at ease when deciding to wager more Cubits!
- Various bug fixes and more server work to track data and improve latency
Remember, you can pick up a ChessCube VIP account here, or inside the ChessCube application .
The ChessCube Team