ChessCube Chess Store Launched!

<<

Sean

Site Admin

Post Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:42 pm

ChessCube Chess Store Launched!

Great News!

:dance: The ChessCube Chess Store has just been launched! :dance:

:clap: LAUNCH SPECIAL: For one week only, ANY purchase above 10 dollars gets 1 month VIP FREE... that is a $5.99 value VIP membership extra for just spending $10... so even find small items and buy them! The special ends on Friday September 23 at Midnight GMT, so hurry! :clap:

ChessCube has partnered with the London Chess Centre (famous for The Week in Chess) and its sister site chess4less.com so that you can get all your chess gear - and get ChessCube bonuses at the same time :)
They stock:
  • Chess sets
  • Chess boards
  • Chess tables
  • Chess books
  • Chess clocks
  • Chess software
  • DGT equipment
  • Chess DVD's
And MUCH more! They have great prices and ship internationally... but the best advantage is that you are effectively getting a discount on any purchases made there because ChessCube rewards you at the same time:

Purchase from the ChessCube Chess Store and get rewarded with VIP memberships and Cubits!

For every $10 (US) spent (excluding shipping costs or other fees), we will give you 1 week free VIP and 100 Cubits.

If your final order amount is less than $10 - we'll still reward you :D. You will receive Cubits to the value of 100 x your spend in Dollars (rounded to the nearest Dollar). So if your final order is $8,99 - we will award you with 900 Cubits :D.
A simple example of the discount you are getting if you shop through our store:
    You buy $40 worth of stuff
    You send in your receipt to us
    We give you 4 weeks worth of VIP (~month value = $5.99) and 400 cubits (about 40 US cents :))
So for the $46.39 value ($40 stuff and $6.39 monthly VIP/cubits) you are paying $40 - about a 14% discount if you were to buy them separately.

Basically, if you were going to buy chess gear anyway, it makes financial sense to buy through our stores!!

So how do you get your ChessCube rewards?
After placing your order at the UK or US store, just send on your receipt to [email protected] and make sure you include your username. We will update your account with VIP or cubits within 48 hours.

:greetings-clappingorange: :greetings-clappingorange: :greetings-clappingorange:
Make sure you use these links in order to receive your ChessCube rewards:
Visit our international store here.
Visit our store in the United States here.
:greetings-clappingyellow: :greetings-clappingyellow: :greetings-clappingyellow:

Happy shopping!

-The ChessCube Team

<<

mithash

Pawn

Post Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:06 pm

Re: ChessCube Chess Store Launched!

Can you give us an idea if the same payment method ( Zong ) works there similar to Chesscube I mean ?
After some trouble I was able to set up a Zong account for getting some goods online and it seems I will be using this for my crowns and cubits. Hence if it is supported on those sites also it will be good =d . I have a Paypal account but there is a delay in getting it to work.
<<

profedelmate

Pawn

Post Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:22 pm

:character-ariel: Wow great :happy-wavemulticolor: is very good I like :text-bravo:

Leylie Martinez
:text-welcomeconfetti:
<<

tcf_thedude

Pawn

Post Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:01 pm

Awesome! Now I can do all my chess shopping here without having to search all over the internet :dance:
<<

prideofandhra

Knight

Post Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:58 pm

yipeeee!!!sponsors to chesscube sounds really good
<<

intandayana

Bishop

Post Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:22 am

nice one~!!! go CC go~!!!

:banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance:
No matter where you live, no matter what you do, some of these things are always true.
<<

newba

Knight

Post Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:48 am

I don't get it...

LAUNCH SPECIAL: For one week only, ANY purchase above 10 dollars gets 1 month VIP FREE... that is a $5.99 value VIP membership extra for just spending $10... so even find small items and buy them! The special ends on Friday September 23 at Midnight GMT, so hurry!
[...]
For every $10 (US) spent (excluding shipping costs or other fees), we will give you 1 week free VIP and 100 Cubits.

By that, you mean that I'll get 1 month of VIP if I spend $10 until day 23 at midnight GMT, and after that date I'll get 1 week of VIP because the promotion is over. Is that it?
Brazil community's rocketeer!
<<

rachelleh

Pawn

Post Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:31 pm

i love chess cube =d
<<

bryan

Site Admin

Post Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:31 pm

Re: I don't get it...

newba wrote:
LAUNCH SPECIAL: For one week only, ANY purchase above 10 dollars gets 1 month VIP FREE... that is a $5.99 value VIP membership extra for just spending $10... so even find small items and buy them! The special ends on Friday September 23 at Midnight GMT, so hurry!
[...]

By that, you mean that I'll get 1 month of VIP if I spend $10 until day 23 at midnight GMT, and after that date I'll get 1 week of VIP because the promotion is over. Is that it?

Yes, basically the standard reward for purchases returns...
In summary:
For the special you get 1 MONTH VIP for a ten dollar purchase
AFTER the special, you get 1 WEEK VIP for a ten dollar purchase.
<<

a_asdarraz

Pawn

Post Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:39 pm

:) =d
Next

Return to ChessCube Announcements & News