FAQ

Coaches/Lecturers

<<

Sean

Site Admin

Post Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:58 am

Coaches/Lecturers

Hi all,

This post is is for all users who were invited to test our coaching/lecturing system over the past 3 years.

A very special thanks to those who have sent in feedback and suggestions, and also bugs and error messages.
As of today we have decided to close the general BETA testing group and move the testing to our VIP users instead - who have had access to the system for the past year. We hope to incorporate all the great feedback send in, fix all the little niggles, and launch a full coaching system in the future.

Thanks,
Sean
<<

saikiran1651

Bishop

Post Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:12 am

Re: Coaches/Lecturers

(h) (h) (h)
<<

konstantino07

Bishop

Post Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:59 am

does it still work??
ready to join chesscube? just click her and get rewarded! http://www.chesscube.com/register/?refe ... stantino07
<<

princemolin

Pawn

Post Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:31 am

the coaching system works, and its a very smart tool to teach or analyse a game with a cuber !

I have two suggestions :
- it would be nice to be able to "import" a pgn game or a chesscube game directly in the coach mode, to save a lot of time. Especialy as the coach mod is mostly used to analyse games.
- I think that the coach should have to be VIP, but it shouldnt be necessary for the student. The fact that both has to be VIP makes it harder to use the coach system. Many times I wanted to analyse a game with someone who's not VIP, and it was a little bit frustrating for both ;)

Thanks again for this promising coach system, which could be a stepping stone for chesscube as an educational website.
<<

koravi

Pawn

Post Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:50 pm

nice recommendation from friend

Return to ChessCube Announcements & News