FAQ

ChessCube Cubit Update - 12-February-2016

<<

jopa

Pawn

Posts: 1

Joined: Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:55 pm

Post Fri Feb 12, 2016 6:13 pm

Re: ChessCube Cubit Update - 12-February-2016

cheetah_3 wrote:Sean, this is a nice update. Can you please push the developers for these two updates:

1. Let me select black pieces when I start a seek.
2. Charge people 5 cubits if they accept a seek and quit the game without moving a single piece.

Thanks


Good suggestions :clap:
<<

tenara

Pawn

Posts: 1

Joined: Fri Feb 12, 2016 6:51 pm

Post Fri Feb 12, 2016 7:22 pm

Re: ChessCube Cubit Update - 12-February-2016

u rock :hand:
<<

monkeymagic75

Pawn

Posts: 2

Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:20 pm

Post Fri Feb 12, 2016 9:14 pm

Re: ChessCube Cubit Update - 12-February-2016

Hi, this seems like a great update. Could someone however please explain why on four occasions Ive been given 250 cubits and at least twice I have received 79 cubits? I am a VIP if that makes a difference.
<<

Sean

Site Admin

Posts: 473

Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:42 pm

Location: Cape Town, South Africa

Post Fri Feb 12, 2016 9:41 pm

Re: ChessCube Cubit Update - 12-February-2016

We have random days where we give out 250 Cubits. Look out for the notifications.
Also, if you have 100+ Cubits when starting the day, you'll get 50 Cubits when logging on.
If you have 0 Cubits when logging on, you'll get 100 Cubits.
If you have 30 Cubits when logging on, you'll get 70 Cubits. Etc etc.

The goal is to allow all users to start the day with 100 Cubits, regardless. However, if you have 50 or more Cubits, you'll always get 50 Cubits. Even if you have 99 Cubits. As the minimum per day is 50 Cubits.

monkeymagic75 wrote:Hi, this seems like a great update. Could someone however please explain why on four occasions Ive been given 250 cubits and at least twice I have received 79 cubits? I am a VIP if that makes a difference.
If you like, you can buy me a coffee for my next break. Donate BTC as a thanks for this post - it goes a long way! :)
BTC: 191ACTu2QfrKuVMuPsEEkebSJm6yYgWS8k


<<

Sean

Site Admin

Posts: 473

Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:42 pm

Location: Cape Town, South Africa

Post Fri Feb 12, 2016 9:43 pm

Re: ChessCube Cubit Update - 12-February-2016

Thanks for the reply!

1 - We had that for 5 years, it was seriously abused. 90% of players selected to start as White. Some players who had no preference played games with Black over 80% of the time.

2 - Sometimes players just can't play for whatever reason. They may be seeking with an automatic accept, and left their PC for a short time. It would slightly unfair to penalize the users who have to minimize ChessCube for legitimate reasons.

cheetah_3 wrote:Sean, this is a nice update. Can you please push the developers for these two updates:

1. Let me select black pieces when I start a seek.
2. Charge people 5 cubits if they accept a seek and quit the game without moving a single piece.

Thanks
If you like, you can buy me a coffee for my next break. Donate BTC as a thanks for this post - it goes a long way! :)
BTC: 191ACTu2QfrKuVMuPsEEkebSJm6yYgWS8k


<<

monkeymagic75

Pawn

Posts: 2

Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:20 pm

Post Fri Feb 12, 2016 9:58 pm

Re: ChessCube Cubit Update - 12-February-2016

Sean wrote:We have random days where we give out 250 Cubits. Look out for the notifications.
Also, if you have 100+ Cubits when starting the day, you'll get 50 Cubits when logging on.
If you have 0 Cubits when logging on, you'll get 100 Cubits.
If you have 30 Cubits when logging on, you'll get 70 Cubits. Etc etc.

The goal is to allow all users to start the day with 100 Cubits, regardless. However, if you have 50 or more Cubits, you'll always get 50 Cubits. Even if you have 99 Cubits. As the minimum per day is 50 Cubits.



Thanks for the response, it all makes sense now. I thought it was because it was my birthday week lol.
<<

cheetah_3

Pawn

Posts: 5

Joined: Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:46 pm

Post Sat Feb 13, 2016 3:10 pm

Re: ChessCube Cubit Update - 12-February-2016

Can you add another cubit level between 560 and 2760? The gap is to large.
<<

alyasgm

Pawn

Posts: 2

Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:21 pm

Post Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:03 pm

Re: ChessCube Cubit Update - 12-February-2016

:naughty: this is not good
<<

ldg58

Pawn

Posts: 1

Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:50 am

Post Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:41 am

Re: ChessCube Cubit Update - 12-February-2016

Esto es muy buena idea gracias a todos los de esta pagina Y Feliz 14 de Febrero para todos los usuarios y los que todos los dias nos presentan esta pagina SALUD
<<

kaushikms

Pawn

Posts: 2

Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:07 am

Post Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:59 am

Re: ChessCube Cubit Update - 02-February-2016

leath wrote:This is very nice. Thanks CC.
I should point out that, in relative terms, the 6 months VIP membership is cheaper than the 12 months. :-P

Very Nice :dance: :dance: :clap: :clap: :whistle: :whistle:
PreviousNext

Return to ChessCube Announcements & News

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software.