FAQ

ChessCube Stories

<<

Sean

Site Admin

Post Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:53 am

ChessCube Stories

Interesting subject hey? Well it got you to open this post, so it definitely was :D

I started this thread because I'd like to know if you have any interesting/fun/sad/awesome/memorable/weird times on ChessCube, that you'd like to share with us all.

My favorite story so far is a romantic one, involves 2 ChessCube users - who met on ChessCube and recently got married (and even had a chess cake!). You might remember seeing them in this Facebook post on our Fan Page.

So, the floor is yours Cubers - share your stories with us!

-Sean
<<

rainshadow

Post Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:46 am

Re: ChessCube Stories

i have many moments in chesscube.. good ones and bad ones.. harhar..
i met good people who is passionate and have good sense of humor.. people that you never really knew but willing to help even if you are waisting their time, hehe.. i met many users that are funny- jolly that will make you smile, even for a short time but that is what it counts.. you can feel that you belong to the family, that someone is going to listen to you whenever you want to talk .. politics, some sports and yeah include religion, cultures-- lots of topics to have a good convo.. i met a lot of alcoholic guys here.. (i am exempted to that).. harhar.. its a good feeling that we have another family called "chesscube".. the bad moments, ahhhmm.. forget those.. i just want to be happy all day long..

beer for you.. beer for me.. beer for all.. (did i mention beer??)

peace out..

(6) (6) (6) (6)
i am not made like anyone i have seen. i dare believe that i am not made like anyone in existence.. if i am not better.. at least i am " DIFFERENT " ..
<<

dmialr91

Knight

Post Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:11 pm

Same like the others, I also have good and bad moments on ChessCube.. ;) where I meet most of the users from other countries.. ( already became my friends now =d =d ) .. we share a lot of things such as chess, culture, music, language, etc. Some of my friends are crazy as I am where we can laugh all the time.. picking on each other.. ( my fav part LOL :-P :-P ) share some problems.. helping others.. etc.. and we're like one big happy family but the truth is we don't know each other in real life.. amazing right? :-d

Bad moments? Hmm.. well.. it's normal when there's some misunderstanding between me and friends.. If I hurt someone feelings especially my dear friends and mod team now or in the past or in the future.. I'm truly sorry from bottom of my heart :( :(

Love All My Friends.. =d =d ChessCube rocks (h)
Don't Pretend To Be Someone Else Because Each Of Us Have Our Own Uniqueness..
<<

Sean

Site Admin

Post Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:36 pm

Awww we love you too Mia :)
<<

chark

Post Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:31 am

:happy-cheerleaderkid: yeehaaawww dadadadadada i loved CC (chesscube) and so i loved my self too cos i got. initials --CC :text-lol: ..at this moment cant live without chesscube. nyahaha. so happy im part of this family. :text-thankyouyellow: wer i can spare my tym enjoying with friends. :violence-axechase: like this icon. i always having fun. picking som1 (1 of my friend here) .. tnx all :romance-grouphug:
<<

dmialr91

Knight

Post Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:50 am

Sean wrote:Awww we love you too Mia :)

:romance-grouphug:
Don't Pretend To Be Someone Else Because Each Of Us Have Our Own Uniqueness..
<<

d_e_e_j_a_y

Bishop

Post Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:04 am

lol :D
<<

satyamdahiwal

Pawn

Post Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:40 am

ChessCube is best chess club in whole wo :clap: :clap: (A) (A) rld