FAQ

Topic Quotes

<<

hommenoir

Pawn

Post Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:34 am

Topic Quotes

I like the quotes that are posted such as"Without error there can be no brilliancy. - Emanuel Lasker" I'm curious to know if there is a list of quotes that can be reviewed. Thx
<<

knightattack

Queen

Post Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:40 am

Re: Topic Quotes

A flower cannot blossom without sunshine, and a human cannot live without love.
=d
If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it..Learn to smile at every situation..See it as an opportunity to prove your strength and ability...Live Hard Live Your Dream
KnightAttack
<<

whitetyson

Queen

Post Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:33 pm

knightattack wrote:A flower cannot blossom without sunshine, and a human cannot live without love.
=d

:)
<<

relentless070

Pawn

Post Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:47 pm

These quotes are a great start to my day. I really enjoy the positive energy that is exchanged through the words. Please continue.
<<

knightattack

Queen

Post Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:34 pm

relentless070 wrote:These quotes are a great start to my day. I really enjoy the positive energy that is exchanged through the words. Please continue.

thanks
If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it..Learn to smile at every situation..See it as an opportunity to prove your strength and ability...Live Hard Live Your Dream
KnightAttack
<<

knightattack

Queen

Post Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:36 pm

"You wouldn’t worry so much about what people really thought of you if you knew just how seldom they do." (A)
KnightAttack
<<

knightattack

Queen

Post Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:22 pm

“If the facts don’t fit the theory, change the facts.”
(h)
KnightAttack

Return to English