FAQ

horror games

<<

lucywinglet

Pawn

Post Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:25 am

horror games

Hello guys,Do you like to play Horror Games?
I like to play horror games so much.I wanna to play some horror games,KIndly suggest me some good horror games.
If you want to play fun games, Games street to play online games and Like us on Facebook @ FlashGamesWorld.
<<

rickeycuo

Pawn

Post Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:26 pm

horror games

Anyone know of any good horror games with interesting storylines?

Doom 3
Fearexpansions
Pathologic
Call of Cthulhu: DCoTE

Those are some of the games that I can think of that I played. Trying to find ones with interesting storylines rather than bam, bam, oh? Zombies?
<<

amossemouch

Pawn

Post Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:48 am

hello,newbie here,greeting from NY

Its my first time to post on this forum,just wannat make some friends here.if its not allowed to post on this board,please delete this thread.Nice to see you guys here.:)
<<

zombiehell23

Pawn

Post Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:51 am

Re: horror games

get amnesia dark descent it has a interesting story and is quite freaky, you can also get both penumbra overture and penumbra black they have great story and horrifying atmosphere with freaky monsters but of course in both amnesia and penumbra series you have to run away from enemies theres no fighting back against them so have fun sneaking away from them or running away from them
<<

shine_me

Bishop

Post Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:25 pm

Re: horror games

I am also so interested in these horror games, but can anyone suggest any Horror game which we can play in person instead online or on a mobile.

Return to PC/Console Gaming