FAQ

New setting for play

<<

sgchesssg

Pawn

Post Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:17 pm

New setting for play

To move a piece, dragging the mouse is the play setting in Chesscube. But it is sometimes difficult and time consuming in the game of blitz. Why cannot Chesscube make a new setting to move a piece, by clicking the mouse. It will be easy and convenient . Some chess sites use this setting. This will reduce the 'mouse slip' comments by some players during games. Any welcome or negative comment by anybody ?
<<

theme

Pawn

Post Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:58 am

Re: New setting for play

YES!!!
<<

valentin0

Pawn

Post Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:03 pm

sgchesssg wrote:To move a piece, dragging the mouse is the play setting in Chesscube. But it is sometimes difficult and time consuming in the game of blitz. Why cannot Chesscube make a new setting to move a piece, by clicking the mouse. It will be easy and convenient . Some chess sites use this setting. This will reduce the 'mouse slip' comments by some players during games. Any welcome or negative comment by anybody ?

Very helpfull indeed
<<

Reecemaxwe

Bishop

Post Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:15 pm

sgchesssg wrote:To move a piece, dragging the mouse is the play setting in Chesscube. But it is sometimes difficult and time consuming in the game of blitz. Why cannot Chesscube make a new setting to move a piece, by clicking the mouse. It will be easy and convenient . Some chess sites use this setting. This will reduce the 'mouse slip' comments by some players during games. Any welcome or negative comment by anybody ?

Yeah.. it happens to me so often!..i have no mouse just a laptop.. great suggestion.. :dance: :violin: :violin:
<<

johncenaa

Rook

Post Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:41 am

if you click a piece,you do have choice for where you should move it..??? and if you click a square,what will you do if 2 pieces can come to that square..???

:doh: :doh:
Learn Chess From GrandMaster - http://rcaofficialpartner.blogspot.com/ . I teach beginners at chesscube.If you have any questions please contact me..!!Here is my website here and my youtube chess channel here
<<

quadriple

Pawn

Post Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:48 am

nothing? :S
<<

persso

Pawn

Post Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:24 pm

Is it possible to move the pieces by using the keyboard?

Return to Chess Puzzles