<<

proudmuslim

Pawn

Post Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:10 pm

Iranians

alslamu alikom Iranians
i want to know
after around 30 years of Islamic republic of Iran
what do u think about Islamic republic system ?
<<

red0xxx

Pawn

Post Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:00 pm

Re: Iranians

assalamualaikum...
<<

vizier1

Pawn

Post Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:45 am

feel like any other nation under oppression in this big prison called Iran
right now we cant even access chesscube to play chess because of internet censorship... seems like they have blocked some ports or what
<<

proudmuslim

Pawn

Post Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:11 pm

vizier1 wrote:feel like any other nation under oppression in this big prison called Iran
right now we cant even access chesscube to play chess because of internet censorship... seems like they have blocked some ports or what

Do not you think that the reason is the problem-makers who claim to reformers
Who are always trying to put Iran in embarrassing situations
Tell me about the economic reforms and attitudes of Iran against America and Israel and crime rates in Iran
<<

witness20

Pawn

Post Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:31 pm

سلام تو رو خدا یکی بگه چه خبره.امروز چهارم اسفند 1389 هستش.من چند روزه میخوام بیام تو سایت ولی نمیتونم .سایت بالا نمییاد تا بتونم بازی کنم.میشه بگید شما میتونید وارد بشید و بازی کنید؟همین جا جواب منو بزارید ........خیلی خیلی ممنون
<<

witness20

Pawn

Post Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:33 pm

proudmuslim wrote:
vizier1 wrote:feel like any other nation under oppression in this big prison called Iran

Tell me about the economic reforms and attitudes of Iran against America and Israel and crime rates in Iran

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

سلام من نمیتونم وارد سایت بشم .....شما چی ؟امروز چهارم اسفند هشتادو نه هستش من چند روزه نمیتونم بیام تو...سایت بالا نمییاد برای بازی...!میشه جواب منو اینجا بزارید؟ایا شما میتونید راحت از ایران وارد سایت بشید؟
<<

vizier1

Pawn

Post Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:20 am

proudmuslim wrote:

"Do not you think that the reason is the problem-makers who claim to reformers"
"problem makers"? who are you and what do u know about Iran? 8-( Iranian regime is another dictatorship worse than Mobarak and Ghaddafi, because this is a religious dictatorship.. they kill, rape, put in jail in the name of Allah.

what Iranian regime calls "trouble makers" is Iranian freedom movement which began two years ago after cheating in the elections.

"Tell me about the economic reforms and attitudes of Iran against America and Israel and crime rates in Iran"
In Iran people are not afraid of the criminals. they are afraid of the criminal government :| rate of inflation and unemployment is skyrocketing. sure we are in a better situation than countries like north korea, at least for now, and thats because we are an oil rich country, but terrible management has brought us to where we are now.
Iranian regime takes those attitudes to the West to legitimize its own very existence and crack down people by attaching them to the West. just imagine, if theres no enemy people will ask for better economic and political situation and reforms. so what does the regime do? they always create crisis and fear to rule.
<<

vizier1

Pawn

Post Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:23 am

witness20 wrote:سلام تو رو خدا یکی بگه چه خبره.امروز چهارم اسفند 1389 هستش.من چند روزه میخوام بیام تو سایت ولی نمیتونم .سایت بالا نمییاد تا بتونم بازی کنم.میشه بگید شما میتونید وارد بشید و بازی کنید؟همین جا جواب منو بزارید ........خیلی خیلی ممنون

سلام
من که یه تاپیک جداگانه واسه این موضوع زدم. هیچ گس نمیتونه وارد بشه. یه چیزایی رو فیلتر کردن که مشمول این سایت هم میشه. باید صبر کنیم تا فیلتر رو بردارن. تو این یکی دو ساله همیشه همینطور بوده. وقتایی که مسائل سیاسی هست اینجوری میشه... ممکنه چند هفته طول بکشه.
<<

me1339di

Pawn

Post Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:29 am

proudmuslim wrote:alslamu alikom Iranians
i want to know
after around 30 years of Islamic republic of Iran
what do u think about Islamic republic system ?
if you now a bout in iran after 30 years you must comming here and see in near . I tell iran is very good and dominant in the asia and very good in the islamic world .
<<

nairika

Pawn

Post Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:39 pm

re:witness

salam witness jan ! baraye vorood be site be jaye http az https estefade konid. ya az vpn estefade kon,agar nashod baz topic bezan begam
Next

Return to Iran