FAQ

New ChessCube Forum is live!

<<

xabichess

Rook

Post Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:30 am

Re: New ChessCube Forum is live!

Good evening,

More smile icons in the chatting area would be nice, Vips have more smiles although they are a bit few in the forum there are a lot of them though.

byi9 wrote:in my opinion chesscube should have more smileys also a good idea should be a free ticket to all players :dance:

I do not get what you mean with free ticket to all players though.

Regards Xabier.
<<

lyndon246

Pawn

Post Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:58 am

I am fun of playing in the chesscube. However, my email for confirmation was always denied for validation. My problem is what is the process to validate my email?.
<<

xabichess

Rook

Post Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:41 am

Good evening lyndon246,

lyndon246 wrote:I am fun of playing in the chesscube. However, my email for confirmation was always denied for validation. My problem is what is the process to validate my email?.

I believe that you have tried to validate the email account if not look here, click in you avatar in the top middle right of your image - > go to edit settings and there go to - > account and click in validate or send validate or so.

If you have done that, go to your email hoster, gmail, hotmail and so on and try next thing if you do not get a reply.

Try this: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2235 go to second page too to see more details.

Regards Xabier.

PS: I hope you can get it working.
<<

ladislaver

Pawn

Post Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:30 am

Can anyone elaborate on this? I can beat 1300 rated player anytime, with eyes closed. Recently I have had played 1300 something player and lost like 15 dollars in 30 minutes, meaning I lost all the games; I just kept clicking "Rematch"
There is something fishy about this. Could it be that ChessCube has a guy there that is raking up the money not being actually
1300 player?
<<

Sansen

Site Admin

Post Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:04 am

ladislaver wrote:Can anyone elaborate on this? I can beat 1300 rated player anytime, with eyes closed. Recently I have had played 1300 something player and lost like 15 dollars in 30 minutes, meaning I lost all the games; I just kept clicking "Rematch"
There is something fishy about this. Could it be that ChessCube has a guy there that is raking up the money not being actually
1300 player?

Hi,

Which user are you referring to? I have checked your profile and game history, you are 1400 yourself, making it not impossible for the 1300 rated (100 rating points difference) to beat you. Maybe he is slightly better, but I need a better look at it. So if you could private message me online, or reply to this post, I'll help you.
I sometimes drift over this way,, but not very often
<<

xabichess

Rook

Post Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:22 am

Good evening,

ladislaver wrote:Can anyone elaborate on this? I can beat 1300 rated player anytime, with eyes closed. Recently I have had played 1300 something player and lost like 15 dollars in 30 minutes, meaning I lost all the games; I just kept clicking "Rematch"
1300 player?

These can be considered normal sometimes since there can be people who suits your style better or worse. Do not really have to do anything with him sandbagging. I mean I have beaten people 200 or so points above myself quite sometimes, and I have lost against people 100 points or more lower than me quite some times as well. I think it is more style than any other thing. You might be stronger against a certain opening or worse against some other ones, which may suit more your oponent.

I would be more concerned if your oponent as a habit beats people that are 100 points higher than himself, one player might be that he is more suited but if it is a habit against all kind of players it is really suspicious and gets out of your normal rating. Somewhere between -100,150 points or so to your max rating.

Sansen wrote:Hi,

Which user are you referring to? I have checked your profile and game history, you are 1400 yourself, making it not impossible for the 1300 rated (100 rating points difference) to beat you. Maybe he is slightly better, but I need a better look at it. So if you could private message me online, or reply to this post, I'll help you.

I hope you really go after people who are constantly beating people like that that can get a long winning streak against oponent average that is higher than his tournament rating.

Regards Xabier.
<<

sahare_k

Pawn

Post Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:47 pm

[youtube][img] [youtube]
  Code:
[list][list=][*][img][url][/url][/img][/list][/list]
[/youtube] [/img][/youtube]
Previous

Return to ChessCube Announcements & News