FAQ

Slow time control room

<<

weizen

Post Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:26 pm

Slow time control room

Hi,
since not all chess players are bullet players, I ask to create a room for all those looking for a slow paced match (i.e. 10 minutes or longer), allowing them to discuss, play and match at a relaxed pace, without bothering speedwoodpushers :whistle: with their "1 minute is not chess" and so on ;)

Those who agree with this request please quote this post adding your user name, like in the country room request.
Don't take life too seriously, in any case you won't come out of it alive
<<

studentgirl

Pawn

Post Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:30 pm

Re: Slow time control room

nice idea :)
<<

lemonia

Pawn

Post Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:00 pm

weizen wrote:Hi,
since not all chess players are bullet players, I ask to create a room for all those looking for a slow paced match (i.e. 10 minutes or longer), allowing them to discuss, play and match at a relaxed pace, without bothering speedwoodpushers :whistle: with their "1 minute is not chess" and so on ;)

Those who agree with this request please quote this post adding your user name, like in the country room request.

lemonia mod good idea :clap:
<<

theprincess

Pawn

Post Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:00 pm

wohoooooooooooooo to little turtles like me :P :dance:
<<

scaccolibero

Pawn

Post Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:55 pm

good idea for classic chess players!!! :)
<<

xabichess

Rook

Post Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:23 am

Good evening,

I must say that it is quite a nice idea to have a room for discussing longer games, moreover I would love to see a separate place to write messages and discuss move while people are playing for the spectators to discuss without molesting the players.

And I would love to see it in a different place I mean different tab or different place, not where the movements are annoted.

Nice idea, xabichess.

Regards Xabier.
<<

prideofandhra

Knight

Post Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:03 pm

it is really funny if people just play for their rating,,but most people including me just play for rating,,because i think rating is directly propotional to playing strength and pride ,,,so,i dont play 5 min because i will lose rating ,,,,and i really i dont like to play 5 min games in cc because we cant guess the playing strengh of the player before game by seeing his rating because he may be regular bullet player and obviously his playing strengh is less than his rating,,,it wil be very encouraging if chesscube gives "5 min pool "rating seperately,,,,,which encourages all the good players to play 5 min games and actual playing strength can be determined,,,xabi what will u say ;) :)
<<

jeannie_

Pawn

Post Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:48 am

wowww weizen! SO great!!!! : D :character-ariel:
<<

konstantino07

Bishop

Post Tue May 20, 2014 1:31 pm

good idea
ready to join chesscube? just click her and get rewarded! http://www.chesscube.com/register/?refe ... stantino07

Return to Feature Requests, Bugs & Error Messages