FAQ

Bug

<<

bhuvan_garg

Pawn

Post Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:50 am

Bug

Hey listen guyz....what is this happening??
i won 4 games in succession today and neithwr my cubit balance has gone up nor mine rating
please get this bug fixed because this has happened with me before
<<

Sansen

Site Admin

Post Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:56 am

Re: Bug

It happens at times that your cubit balance / rating will get delayed. They should be updated by now.

Thanks
I sometimes drift over this way,, but not very often
<<

mrpawn

Pawn

Post Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:39 pm

For more than a week, it is not understood why, while loggin in and opted to play, after initialisation the chat zone appears for 2,3 seconds then come the announcement for daily cubit earning and today's deal as usual. but when I close those pop ups, it is not going to the chat zone. Nor any option appears for this. It is simply a blank page, which leads to nowhere.
I like this site and always try to play here as and when possible.
Could anyone guide me what I am to do?
<<

xabichess

Rook

Post Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:17 am

Good evening,

mrpawn wrote:For more than a week, it is not understood why, while loggin in and opted to play, after initialisation the chat zone appears for 2,3 seconds then come the announcement for daily cubit earning and today's deal as usual. but when I close those pop ups, it is not going to the chat zone. Nor any option appears for this. It is simply a blank page, which leads to nowhere.
I like this site and always try to play here as and when possible.
Could anyone guide me what I am to do?

There was a part in the forum for this issue, and I must say it is not chesscube issue but your browser issue on windows 7 probably.

Let's see if I can find the topic. viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2404 try doing something like that, you can also see the other links in that topic.

Regards Xabier.
<<

mrpawn

Pawn

Post Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:25 am

Unfortunately it is not due to Windows 7, because I use XP. My mother board was out of order for few days, so I got no scope to view this reply. Today when I try to reach the playing zone, the situation is as problematic as it was. Anyway, I am trying the link.
Thanks.
<<

prideofandhra

Knight

Post Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:04 am

xp is too old install windows 7 and update ur flash player and replace internet explorer with chrome and enjoy
<<

xabichess

Rook

Post Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:21 pm

Good morning,

Even if you have xp you should still look at the allotted memory usage of the browser you are using. If it is not the source of the problem try something like this: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=494&start=10 or viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2125 .

I hope it works.

Regards Xabier.

Return to Feature Requests, Bugs & Error Messages