FAQ

Chesscube Videos - How to install and view

<<

rthoege

Pawn

Post Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:55 pm

Re: Chesscube Videos - How to install and view

Hi,
i have the same problem as justinhinz. I have downloaded ChessCube Cinema, but whenever i try to connect with facebook the whole screen turns black. I have the newest version of Adobe, my computer is almost new with Windows 7 installed, and i downloaded the Cinema in Mozilla Firefox.
I have tried rebooting the computer and reinstalling the Cinema.
I dont know what i should do, i have already bought a video (How to Play Against the Caro-Kann by IM Andrew Martin), and i have 7 days to watch it.

Hope you can help me :S
rthoege
<<

red_dalek

Pawn

Post Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:03 pm

Can Cinema videos be viewed offline, i.e. without internet connection?
<<

drgoojew

Pawn

Post Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:46 pm

Do videos that were bought in the chess cube app show up in the video cinema program? I just bought the centre game videos with the promotion, but when i click refresh library button, it says i don't have any new videos to watch. On a side note, it does show up in my inventory log on chesscube*com, but as a preference, I would like to see it in the cinema b/c it's bigger and easier to use. Thanks!
<<

Sansen

Site Admin

Post Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:23 am

drgoojew wrote:Do videos that were bought in the chess cube app show up in the video cinema program? I just bought the centre game videos with the promotion, but when i click refresh library button, it says i don't have any new videos to watch. On a side note, it does show up in my inventory log on chesscube*com, but as a preference, I would like to see it in the cinema b/c it's bigger and easier to use. Thanks!

Hi,

Videos rented from our inapp-store could only be streamed in side the chesscube application, in order to get videos downloaded to your chesscube cinema you will need to visit our shop http://www.chesscube.com/shop/products/videos/page/1

-Sansen
I sometimes drift over this way,, but not very often
<<

quadriple

Pawn

Post Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:48 pm

<<

feuertrunken

Pawn

Post Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:26 am

Hi, i cannot download Chesscube Cinema cause of Error 2032. I tried reinstalling Adobe Air twice and it did not help. I tried to ask for help on the Cube Café but was banned immediately after being insulted repeadetly by the "Mod". It seems CC should take a closer look at people before making them Mods. Anyhow, any suggestions for my problem?
Mfg, Feuertrunken
<<

aetherion

Pawn

Post Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:25 pm

I just bought foxy videos but they're not showing up on cinema. How do I view them?
<<

blitzplayer01

Pawn

Post Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:40 am

I'm using google chrome.I have an updated adobe air.the problem is>while i was trying to install cinema,a blue screen comes everytime & i have to turn off my laptop.what should i do now ?
Previous

Return to ChessCube Knowledge Base