FAQ

Changes since new Cubit policy

<<

tchitcherine

Pawn

Post Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:13 pm

Re: Changes since new Cubit policy

diaz_kasparov wrote:
2minmania wrote:The new cubit policy marks the end of my chesscube playing days. I'll be looking for another free site. Thanks for the time that CC was the best free site. I understand that you are changing to a pay to play business model. Goodbye!

me too...
chess.c***m or other is better n free of course... :violin: :violin:

googling "free online chess game" :)

You're not yet haemorrhaging members, but give it time....

People don't like to have things taken away from them....

It's a simple rule.
<<

blowingrabbit

Pawn

Post Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:26 pm

diaz_kasparov wrote:
2minmania wrote:The new cubit policy marks the end of my chesscube playing days. I'll be looking for another free site. Thanks for the time that CC was the best free site. I understand that you are changing to a pay to play business model. Goodbye!

me too...
chess.c***m or other is better n free of course... :violin: :violin:

googling "free online chess game" :)

No need to google just type chesscube and play.
<<

greencastleb

Pawn

Post Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:19 am

There is now no way for me to coach other members on chesscube without cost. The coaching feature (which was promising due to presentation features not offered elsewhere, ability to move multiple pieces at a time, built in video/audio etc.) has been taken away. Is it coming back?

Unrated games cost 10 cubits each which deters some players with very few cubits. Aborts give you the cubits back but after a certain number of moves you can't abort, even with permission. If, say, someone in the Kingscrusher Cafe has a question and wants me to show them something on a board, and they have no cubits, what can I do?

Maybe have them log into FICS. Examination games have always been free there.

Requiring cubits for unrated games is asinine.
<<

shrlockholmes

Pawn

Post Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:37 pm

hey many of them hav problem with new rules but it is not fair site should also have profits rt so plz adjust and cooperate they r giving u games stil free of cost so give ur support to cc guys nd letz make it the best chess site ever.................
<<

i_suuuuuuuuuk

Pawn

Post Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:57 pm

Charging for unrated games isn't cool. Charging for games and calling CC a free chess playing site doesn't make sense. If you charge for cubits, and use cubits to play games, then it's not free. So maybe the description of the site should be "limited free site". With so many other pay sites around...Playchess, ICC, Etc..a lot of serious players(Titled) are going to ask why this site over the other ones? Which is a good question. Also, the people playing here for free will eventually just go to another free site.
I like this site, like everyone else here, and will stay as long as I can work out free playing time. :dance:

One thing strange too is that when I play someone for 100 cubits and lose, I get 100 taken, and the person who wins only gets around 90 cubits. So not only are you getting taxed 20 cubits for a game, you're also getting taxed 10 or so cubits that way as well. If I beat someone for 100 cubits then I should get 100 cubits, not 90.

Keep Chesscube FREE!
<<

akramisis

Pawn

Post Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:27 am

Re: Inquiry !

[quote="mohnnad"][color=#BFFF00][color=#FFFFBF]Thanks for site admin, but i have a question for him.
Why are we losing our 10 cubits whatever was a games ?! :-|
And why are we losing these cubits in unrated games?!!.. this is injustice work fo users. (e)
Please and please leave the unrated games without losing any cubits !!! :pray:
Thanks a lot again.[/color][/color][/quote]
Hi , thanks for this site ,but it is unfair to deduct 10 cubits while I win a game with no cubits (( how it called with 0 cubits then you deduct 10 from the winner ? )) , I vote with the above friend " allow us to play without any cubits because it is called so and donot give us a message " other person have no cubits." because we donot play with cubits .

sorry but what you do is not right ,it mean that you forced us to pay for play and most players not agree and will leave this site to other like yahoo_chess 100 % free , other problem happend to me while I win 135 cubits you forced me to play by 50 cubits when I put my sitting not allow me to put 10 or 20 and this cause losing my reserved cubits quickly .
thanks again ( Akramisis) .
<<

i_wright

Pawn

Post Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:01 pm

You could at least stop beginning games and then immediately abort them because one player doesn't have enough cubits. If my opponent doesn't have enough, DON'T LET HIM ACCEPT MY SEEK!!! It's really irritating.
<<

minichess

Bishop

Post Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:10 pm

Re: Inquiry !

mohnnad wrote:[color=#FFFFBF]Thanks for site admin, but i have a question for him.
Why are we losing our 10 cubits whatever was a games ?! :-|
And why are we losing these cubits in unrated games?!!.. this is injustice work fo users. (e)
Please and please leave the unrated games without losing any cubits !!! :pray:
Thanks a lot again.
[/color]

if u a vip member on cubit cut on play rated or unrated game
Buy :whistle: vip
<<

richrf

Pawn

Post Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:39 am

I am a chess player. I have no idea what is going on on this forum. Between cubits, crowns, silly tournament names, etc. I have no idea what is going on or why I should even be here, other than some blog that is being replicated all over the net (probably paid to promote) is saying that this is the best chess forum. Someone is pulling my leg.
<<

minichess

Bishop

Post Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:12 pm

play free tmt u got 45 cubits and if u win then u add more cubits
par day u recived 30+45+25¤100 cubits
PreviousNext

Return to ChessCube Announcements & News