FAQ

ChessCube Streaming Video

<<

Sansen

Site Admin

Post Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:26 pm

Re: ChessCube Streaming Video

chiong31 wrote:i would like to see the video

When you rent a video from the store. It will be available in your inventory. You could stream your video from there. If you would like further instructions, please contact me online.
I sometimes drift over this way,, but not very often
<<

prideofandhra

Knight

Post Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:09 pm

well,,i am experiencing a problem from some 4 months the problem is that i cant see video,,everytime when i open inventort after loading some times a msg displays like"an error occured while fetching in to ur library",,i think the video option worked for 5 days only,,,any solution>???is it due to my poor internet connection?
<<

ma1kav1an

Pawn

Post Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:53 am

I have a problem says i need 2 validate email when i try to chat and play games..did over 6000 000 times don't knw what 2 do any1 that might knw???
<<

seanpual123

Pawn

Post Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:57 pm

If the videos are on rent than you can give it to your friend or other relative or copy it thats why you have to buy it :)
I will buy soon..
<<

rajatun

Pawn

Post Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:52 am

it very interesting
<<

kalong04

Pawn

Post Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:02 pm

i just rent a video Veresov FM Dennis Monokroussos 1300 cubit for 7 days..
but when i open my inventory to watch that video it say "You currently don't have any videos. Get some here:
help me please
<<

xabichess

Rook

Post Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:07 pm

Good morning,

kalong04 wrote:i just rent a video Veresov FM Dennis Monokroussos 1300 cubit for 7 days..
but when i open my inventory to watch that video it say "You currently don't have any videos. Get some here:
help me please

That is pretty strange try to refresh, and then go to your inventory and videos. It should appear there. If it does not appear a there send a brief email to [email protected] and tell there your issue, they might help you more than I can.

Regards Xabier.
<<

ponnupazoozu

Pawn

Post Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:59 am

i've watched 2 instructional videos from IM AM but still couldn't claim the video cubit bonus. what am i doing wrong? thanks.
<<

ibnuhasan_mn

Pawn

Post Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:26 am

i can't next step in rate game, cubit, tournament, and video! what's wrong? i done that
<<

Sansen

Site Admin

Post Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:17 am

Hi guys, if you still have problems with task bar completion please read this guide.

How to remove the task bar..

You have 6 tasks to do before claiming your bonus which is +50 cubits and removing the completion/progress bar

Task #1: Play a rated game
  • click on the play tab icon and seek a rated game to finish this task. To find more info on how to play a rated game, please have a look in this thread http://forum.chesscube.com/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=25

Task #2: Cubit game
  • Play a rated wagered game and beat your opponent to complete this task.

Task #3: Tournament
  • Participate in a tournament. For more info on how to participate and locate tournaments please follow this link: http://forum.chesscube.com/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=23

Task #4: Video
  • Watch a streaming video online, inside the chesscube application, for more information on how to complete this task please refer to this thread: http://forum.chesscube.com/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=467

Task #5: Confirm
  • Validate your e-mail address; Access your profile and select the "Account" tab, you will find "Send validation e-mail" if you haven't validated your e-mail yet.

Task #6: Profile
  • Complete your profile in order to finish this task.

After completion of all 6 tasks, you will find green checks on each and every task, you will then be able to claim your 50 cubits bonus by clicking on the "Get bonus" to claim your cubits and close down the task bar.

I hope this helps.

If you still have further problems, please contact [email protected]

-Sansen
I sometimes drift over this way,, but not very often
PreviousNext

Return to ChessCube Knowledge Base