FAQ

Need help? Look here first!

<<

Sansen

Site Admin

Post Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:51 pm

Re: Need help? Look here first!

Hi,

We are working on the issue.. Should be resolved soon.

Thanks for your patience.
-Sansen
I sometimes drift over this way,, but not very often
<<

Sansen

Site Admin

Post Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:54 pm

You can log in, it just takes some time to do so. Please leave the loading page on more than the usual time you wait for, and it should log you in within a minute or two as we resolve the issue.
I sometimes drift over this way,, but not very often
<<

ezulakim

Pawn

Post Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:37 am

(6) i want play chess...
<<

dotromundo

Pawn

Post Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:58 am

I can not access or enter in site and play
<<

rancheta

Pawn

Post Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:25 am

:dance:
<<

horseno1

Pawn

Post Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:45 am

HI,i am stuck at stage 2. Please help me to sort this out. Let me know what the problem is. Thanks
<<

treefunckone

Pawn

Post Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:23 am

i cannot log in to play chess watz up????
<<

romulus141592

Pawn

Post Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:14 am

The facebook login doesn't work. It just keeps cycling ad infinitum. When I go back to the home page, It shows me being logged in. When I click play it gets stuck on the phase two and then I get a message saying the service is unavailable. please email me about this: romulus141592 at hot mail dawt cahm -- thanks!
<<

alekhinescat

Pawn

Post Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:15 am

I have deleted the CASHE and history, reinstalled mozilla, tried safari, chrome, and MS internet explorer and still get the error:

error-unavailable

is the playing server down? The time is 8:13 Pacific Standard Time.
<<

retiforyou

Pawn

Post Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:36 pm

Sansen wrote:
ihvan wrote:i cant log in, am stuck on stage 2, been trying for sometime now, HELP!!

Hi,

Couple of pointers:
  • Make sure you have the latest flash player installed
  • Clear your browser cache/history
  • Restart your pc
  • Try again
  • Try through another internet browser e.g chrome,firefox,internet explorer..

Thanks

Do you think I can devote my entire day to a Chesscube login?

Actually, here's an even better question, and I'll make it a multiple choice so you'll have a better chance of GETTING IT!

1) A normal guy with a normal PC and a Chesscube acount tries logging into Chesscube. Like me, he gets stuck on Stage 2. This is
a) Clearly his fault for not having the latest version of Flash installed, or an excessive cache size, or not having restarted his computer before attempting a CC login.
b) Obviously his fault, since Adobe is just so shy about announcing their Flash upgrades. Clearly he needs you to tell him when an upgrade to Flash is available, as he'll never get one otherwise.
c) YOU'RE problem, since your job is to run this business, and you are loaded down with IT types. If you present a website, shouldn't you make sure people can log on to it?
d) Can you even see the patent absurdity of the excuses you make for yourselves?

Here's the standard: If they can see your website, they should be able to log on to it. If their browser is so defective, they'll never get to it in the first place. You telling someone to have his PC checked is like a clothing store owner telling someone to have his feet checked because he can't get in the door. But his feet were obviously sufficient to walk him over to the store, such that he could look into the window and see something that prompted him to enter it.

What other store proprietor blames his customers? "It's your fault you can't carry that 12-pack of coke, ma'am. You should have taken a cart at the door." That statement would cost some dumbass clerk his job. What he _should_ say is, "let me help you, ma'am. I'll get you a cart." Because he's nice? No. Because he's at work.
PreviousNext

Return to ChessCube Knowledge Base