FAQ

[Req]Withdraw Option inside the tournament info window

<<

patriciajohn

Pawn

Post Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:40 pm

[Req]Withdraw Option inside the tournament info window

i was just playing a sit'n'go tournament and enetered a 1min tournament instead of 3 min tournament. and because the time difference was very small i had to keep clicking withdraw for the tournament on 1min, while playing the 3min tournament. and it was annoying to keep pressing withdraw on every new 1min game.

that's why i thought i should write about a withdraw button request inside the tournament info window, so the user can withdraw fully from the tournament.

just my 2cents :p
<<

xabichess

Rook

Post Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:16 am

Re: [Req]Withdraw Option inside the tournament info window

Good evening,

patriciajohn wrote:i was just playing a sit'n'go tournament and enetered a 1min tournament instead of 3 min tournament. and because the time difference was very small i had to keep clicking withdraw for the tournament on 1min, while playing the 3min tournament. and it was annoying to keep pressing withdraw on every new 1min game.

that's why i thought i should write about a withdraw button request inside the tournament info window, so the user can withdraw fully from the tournament.

just my 2cents :p

If the other tournament was a warzone you could just pause the 1 min tournament games and play the 3 min ones. On the other hand, it would be great that if you got two games simultaneously if you could play both in the same window with smaller board one near the other, that way if you accidentaly or not, enter two tournaments at the same time you can play both games with a lot of fun involved.

I particularly like playing more than one game at the same time.

Regards Xabier.
<<

Robik

Pawn

Post Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:16 am

Re: [Req]Withdraw Option inside the tournament info window

Indeed this would be nice..probably chess sites are reluctant to offer this feature because it will delay all tourney starts but there are several situations where a withdrawal button is pleasant

Return to Feature Requests, Bugs & Error Messages