FAQ

Don't have a country room? Request one here!

<<

kingmonckeyii

Pawn

Post Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:06 pm

Re: Don't have a country room? Request one here!

bryan wrote:
magomerluzzo wrote:hello anyone here wants to falsify anything I'm just trying to figure out if in this site, I really like, there is the possibility of having a room of Italian language alternatively, an Italian coffee for example. it is useless to deny that there are problems in Italian room and this room would be a solution acceptable to many people. I hope for your cooperation bye

You have an Italian room - it is called the Italian room (surprisingly). You can go chat in Italian there. Why do you need an Italian coffee room?! If you are looking for an unmoderated chat room in which you can talk about adult subjects or other controversial subjects, maybe find an adult chat site.

.... non the problem are differente....

there are people that want speck chess only and don't accept other discussion .... there are caffè espagno, cafè arabic, english coffè ... and why non italia espresso coffè ? ...

thx
<<

bryan

Site Admin

Post Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:27 pm

kingmonckeyii wrote:.... non the problem are differente....
You guys keep mentioning "problems" - so TELL US the "problems" instead of complaining about "problems". How can we fix them if we do not know what they are?

kingmonckeyii wrote:there are people that want speck chess only and don't accept other discussion .... there are caffè espagno, cafè arabic, english coffè ... and why non italia espresso coffè ? ...
Those cafés were created because MANY different countries speak those languages, so we created special communal chat rooms for them so that users from those countries could converse together without having to meet up in one country room. But countries like Italy, India, China, Russia etc, may have lots of people that speak the language, but their languages are not the official languages of many (if any) other countries in the world.

Simply, you don't need an Italian café - you have an Italian room. If we give you an Italian café, then every country in ChessCube needs both a café and a room, which is absurd.

There is NO POLICY that says you MUST speak chess in any of the rooms; if a moderator tell you differently, report him.
<<

zeldahund

Pawn

Post Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:47 am

I would like a room for Denmark, or alternatively, change Sweden to Scandinavia, so that Norway and Denmark are represented as well.
tks
:clap:
<<

tuyap

Pawn

Post Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:43 pm

I want to reestablish Mongolian room, since there are a lot of users from our nice country.
<<

proudmuslim

Pawn

Post Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:40 pm

tunisian room plz :clap:
<<

proudmuslim

Pawn

Post Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:40 pm

azerpijan room plz
it is agreat chess country how has no room :S
<<

steez

Pawn

Post Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:21 pm

PLEASE A "AUSTRIA" CHAT ROOM :)
<<

sab12

Pawn

Post Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:50 am

we request tunisia room many times before u did the new update of the forum and now u ask us to request tunisia room again that s not fair at all :naughty: :clap:
<<

thebest1292

Pawn

Post Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:55 am

i think we(tunisians ) achieve 20 request for tunisia room last time before the new update of the forum and now u ask us to send requests again ...well that s not fair at all :naughty: so thank u very much :whistle: and all i can do now :clap:
<<

bryan

Site Admin

Post Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:14 am

sab12 wrote:we request tunisia room many times before u did the new update of the forum and now u ask us to request tunisia room again that s not fair at all :naughty: :clap:

The last one was spammed by fake Tunisians - same users posting multiple times - let us see if this new request does any better.
PreviousNext

Return to Feature Requests, Bugs & Error Messages