FAQ

LOGIN ERROR

<<

gctaag

Pawn

Post Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:19 am

LOGIN ERROR

Why can't I login to play chesscube? It has been almost three days now. When I attempt to log in, and it tries to initialize, it says, "logging Facebook connection," and NOT the usual 2 of 1, and 2 of 2 , then it opens? I tried playing in the netshop and it opened?! Something wrong with my PC? But I can open my FB account and do other things. It is only my CC account that cannot be opened.

Please share.....I am anxious...

Greg
<<

johncenaa

Rook

Post Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:39 pm

Re: LOGIN ERROR

try other browser..i suggest chrome
Learn Chess From GrandMaster - http://rcaofficialpartner.blogspot.com/ . I teach beginners at chesscube.If you have any questions please contact me..!!Here is my website here and my youtube chess channel here
<<

sarve

Pawn

Post Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:28 pm

I tried chrome but there is still no log in. log in stops at 2 of 2.
<<

shaun18

Pawn

Post Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:50 am

gctaag wrote:Why can't I login to play chesscube? It has been almost three days now. When I attempt to log in, and it tries to initialize, it says, "logging Facebook connection," and NOT the usual 2 of 1, and 2 of 2 , then it opens? I tried playing in the netshop and it opened?! Something wrong with my PC? But I can open my FB account and do other things. It is only my CC account that cannot be opened.

Please share.....I am anxious...

Greg

SAME HERE WHAT'S WRONG ON CHESSCUBE

Return to ChessCube Knowledge Base