FAQ

Cheat Stopping! Answers on common cheat questions

<<

johncenaa

Rook

Post Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:03 am

Re: Cheat Stopping! Answers on common cheat questions

Cubits waging : viewtopic.php?f=12&t=28
Learn Chess From GrandMaster - http://rcaofficialpartner.blogspot.com/ . I teach beginners at chesscube.If you have any questions please contact me..!!Here is my website here and my youtube chess channel here
<<

acstdesnhorw

Pawn

Post Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:18 pm

I personally am fed up with these cheaters ,if there particularly you can make sure everyone that registers with you gives a real name or any identity which you can use to trace those individuals,they seriously deserve some real punishment..at least they could get a fine or so,that will do enough for them.People who cheats really kill our beautiful game o f chess and destroys mental growth.Thank you chesscube system for banning this idiots. :clap:
:clap:
<<

c_r_e_e_d

Pawn

Post Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:27 pm

I have lost numerous games because I "timed" out even when I was 20 to 30 seconds ahead. When i play a move chesscube shows i played a move but when my opponent plays my time has reduced by more than 20 seconds. How do i make sure the opponent isnt cheating ?
<<

minichess

Bishop

Post Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:18 am

acstdesnhorw wrote:I personally am fed up with these cheaters ,if there particularly you can make sure everyone that registers with you gives a real name or any identity which you can use to trace those individuals,they seriously deserve some real punishment..at least they could get a fine or so,that will do enough for them.People who cheats really kill our beautiful game o f chess and destroys mental growth.Thank you chesscube system for banning this idiots. :clap:

flop idea.
It is so funny real punishment.
And chess game not willbe destroy for any type cheat on any chess site. :dance: :violin:
<<

kanan_osama

Pawn

Post Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:39 pm

I like it
<<

jjuulb

Pawn

Post Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:34 am

"We will not detail our anti-cheating detection methods" :D
<<

ideobrelod

Pawn

Post Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:12 pm

Cheat Stopping Answers on common cheat questions

How about starter wont activate when hot, starts just fine when cold: worn out starter. And rebuilt Bosche starters are iffy, go new.
<<

bigbossml

Pawn

Post Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:36 am

you banned me for inappropriate avatar that sucks
<<

bishoplazers

Pawn

Post Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:10 am

On Chesspost.com we used to be able to submit games for analysis for cheating, but that function has not been working for a very long time now.

So the question is, how is a player supposed to determine if their opponent is cheating or not, so they can even report them?

Is there another website that has the cheating analysis function that Chesspost.com used to have?
<<

urib

Pawn

Post Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:33 pm

I wonder how people can show false rating

One player showed the following information in the board of war tournament(I decided to replace the name of the player by ********)

The first line is when he entered and he posted the second line later.

*** ******** (1839) has entered the tournament ***
*** ******** (3962) has entered the tournament ***

Of course when I clicked on his name I could find the 1839 and I wonder how it is possible that he could post with the same color the 3962
when I write something before the tournament it is always with a different color and I wonder how people can post in a different color than me before the tournament.

It is not the first time that I see this not funny joke and I think that it is better not to allow it and prevent people to post in the same color that we see the announcement that people enter the tournament.

Not that I consider it as cheating because it may cause the impression of part of the readers that his real rating on chesscube is 3962 and I think that it is better if chesscube prevent it.
PreviousNext

Return to ChessCube Knowledge Base