We've therefore decided to move our servers to a much more reliable server host in Germany.
The move is currently happening as you read this, and should be complete by approximately by Tuesday, January 24.
Here's the process that ChessCube will go through during next week, from Monday, in the simplest way I can put it :
1) While we shut the site down, some games might not be logged to your game history - and XP rewards may be delayed.
2) The site will go down, and there will be no ChessCube.com .
3) After a while, we will bring the site up, and there will be a website called ChessCube.com.
4) You can log in and play during this time, however you will not see your historical Stats/Game History.
5) While the site is being restored, your game history/stats/XP/Cubit balances will gradually be brought back to your profile within a few days.
I hope this helps with any questions you might have regarding the move, or what will happen once we're at our new data house.
Thanks for hanging in there and supporting us through our server outages - believe me, we are just as frustrated with these outages as you are - if not more! We will continue to do what we can to ensure server stability, so we appreciate your continued support while we fix things.
See you on the other side!
-The ChessCube Team