FAQ

ChessCube server move scheduled for the coming week

<<

vichu97

Pawn

Post Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:15 pm

Re: ChessCube server move scheduled for the coming week

so,while this server is getting shifted.....at that time...say around 23rd or 24th....you mean to say all our cubits/xp/history/etc are gonna get destroyed and then again return to us after 2-3 days.... i hope you can do it without deleting our history........ pls...
thanks in advance :-d :clap:
<<

gambler2010

Pawn

Post Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:58 pm

Sean wrote:
jeaok wrote:Is this affecting cash out? It said wait up to 72 hours for the transaction, it's been longer than 72 hours since I cashed out and I haven't received anything yet.

We're currently in an "All hands on deck" situation regarding the move. Your cash out will be verified and processed soon. Feel free to email me if you like - [email protected]

I wait complet moving server. After moving Sean promise paid check tranzactions.
<<

johncenaa

Rook

Post Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:17 pm

AlvaroMCA wrote:IM SCARED.....

THERE WONT BE CC!!!!!

2012 profecy is beggining :dance:

Lol.. =d =d
Learn Chess From GrandMaster - http://rcaofficialpartner.blogspot.com/ . I teach beginners at chesscube.If you have any questions please contact me..!!Here is my website here and my youtube chess channel here
<<

no0b101

Pawn

Post Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:42 am

sean

is it possibe that we can face computers also for training purposes? and plz don't make this a vip thing only :pray:
<<

svn978

Pawn

Post Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:56 pm

great news regarding the new server, hoping we can play without any lag, thanks sean and chesscute. :)
<<

talapia

Pawn

Post Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:58 pm

no0b101 wrote:sean

is it possibe that we can face computers also for training purposes? and plz don't make this a vip thing only :pray:

why not just buy a copy of fritz for that?

I'm glad cc is improving the service. Don't know what the issues were with the UK server, but there were problems that users noticed. Sometimes I could not log in to cc. So any temporary interruption in service will be well worth it in the long run if the end result is more reliable service. A lot of web hosts are flakey, particularly cheap ones, and it is not always easy to find the right one. Two that I like are DreamHost and BlueHost. I'm not so fond of Namecheap.
<<

acstdesnhorw

Pawn

Post Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:32 pm

Thanks a lot Sean..You guys are really doing a great job,i must confess,...and please keep bAnning the cheaters or even give more severe punishment,get the emails to trace those fools and have them answer.... :clap: ...ALL THE BEST, :dance: CHESSCUBE ,LETS Rock..... :-P
<<

jeaok

Pawn

Post Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:26 am

Sean wrote:
jeaok wrote:Is this affecting cash out? It said wait up to 72 hours for the transaction, it's been longer than 72 hours since I cashed out and I haven't received anything yet.

We're currently in an "All hands on deck" situation regarding the move. Your cash out will be verified and processed soon. Feel free to email me if you like - [email protected]

Email sent, awaiting a reply. Thanks.
<<

pawne

Pawn

Post Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:38 pm

It is so frustrating to keep attempting to open chesscube, only to find that the game server is offline again. Can management please post regular updates on the forum to keep users informed everytime the game server is down indicating how long the delay is expected to be.
<<

itismests

Pawn

Post Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:45 pm

Experiencing lot of trouble after the change of the server.
Could not login properly and always get the message that the requested service could not be provided.
How long will this continue?
PreviousNext

Return to ChessCube Announcements & News