Hope this helps.
Post any new feature ideas or game and website related bugs post here!
Hope this helps.
I see, nice post, but you need to be aware of windows firewall too. Since it normally try to block everything.
PS: If you have BitDefender you might want to try something like this in its firewall for smoother use of the pc. http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?showtopic=4421
I'm experiencing exactly the same dis/reconnecting problem, and its quite frustrating. I dont know the cause of it either, but I do run BitDefender2011 as well so that might be a clue..
Two years passed and I still experience the problem.
It made me to basically renounce to Chesscube, but I do like the site, and I give it a try from time to time.
What I can tell is that:
1. It occurs in/with different places/countries/routers/Internet providers/computers.
2. It is not permanent. Sometimes one can play 60 minutes without problem, then there are days in which the engine restarts every 15 seconds or so. What is permanent with it is that it is recurring, and it is unpredictable.
3. It does not seem to be related to an specific Microsoft OS (I have experimented same symptoms on both XP and Win7/64).
4. I use BitDefender (on all systems that I have tried to use Chesscube), I did not disabled the firewall, and I see no reason to disable it
(However, as someone reported bellow it seems to be unrelated to BitDefender)
5. I use Chrome, but I remember that I have tested and it also reproduces on Firefox.
Hope that this info will help finding a remedy!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], bridgettvg60, celesteny18, dianaim2, gracieza16, herminiaac60, iriskc69, jerryma16, josd69, lancekw3, oliviakt11, patricaos1, patsyua18, rebekahfm11, susietp16 and 4 guests