FAQ

Vote for your favorite themed room!

<<

buki82

Bishop

Post Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:33 am

Re: Vote for your favorite themed room!

Hello Sir Sean, what are the conditions for opening our country room, you have probably heard for our country Republic of Kosovo, we are in South Eastern Europe, the Former Yugoslav state of the federation, as were state, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Croatia, Macedonia and Montenegro. we now are State and request you our pray you, if is possible to open a room for us.
With all respect from our community.
I can write, only when I'm online in chesscube forum...!
<<

buki82

Bishop

Post Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:29 am

- Chess Legends room, is better, becaus if we discuss whether the past legends of chess will be good.
I can write, only when I'm online in chesscube forum...!
<<

sizzlingsisig

Pawn

Post Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:54 pm

Definitely Long Games Room...I try to play 25 +10 in seek and i get an opponent but the problem is they blitz their moves anyway so im not getting a quality game...I need a player who is willing to crunch their time with me
<<

minichess

Bishop

Post Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:37 pm

help room got my vote :-P
<<

AxelRudiPell

Pawn

Post Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:47 am

Singles room? What is this, a dating service :| :-d I think that this room will contain 99% guys and 1% girls, tough competition :) Sorry, just joking, who knows, maybe this will be a success.

Whenever I log in to chesscube, I either play or stay in Cube Café. All others room have only a very few visitors, so the more rooms,the less visitors is what I think. Last time I visited the Swedish room it had 4 answers in one day :shhh: I think however that the countries rooms are a great idéa. Not everyone is good at English, so the possibility of talking in the native language is perfect.

Is is possible to edit the settings so that your favourite rooms automatically pops up when you log into ChessCube? That would be a great feature.

To round this little post up, I have three suggestions on new rooms that would be a little too extreme... ;):
- Free speach room: A room where you can say absolutely anything without any limitations. Anything is allowed. This room is for those who can not talk without being rude. This is the room for those who have been removed too many times in Cube Café and this is the only room they can visit.
- Hall of shame room: A room for the cheaters to stroll along in. The cheaters avatars should be covered with tars and feathers.
- Hall of fame room: A room only for those who never have been removed or being warned in Cube Café. A safe place to be in.
<<

zobenica

Pawn

Post Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:37 pm

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: ok
<<

alasaad90

Pawn

Post Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:39 am

We need a room for Palestine
<<

knightattack

Queen

Post Sat May 05, 2012 7:34 am

Vote for your favorite themed room!

Chess Legends Room
(h)
If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it..Learn to smile at every situation..See it as an opportunity to prove your strength and ability...Live Hard Live Your Dream
KnightAttack
<<

indrasml

Pawn

Post Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:58 pm

:) :clap: :-P :S ;) (h)
<<

whitetyson

Queen

Post Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:57 pm

Leronik wrote:I vote for Singles Room, it has nothing with chess but i am sure that it will be interesting. Chess and love, why not ...

:)
PreviousNext

Return to ChessCube Announcements & News