FAQ

I want to be unbanned!

<<

tbsb_br

Pawn

Post Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:15 am

I want to be unbanned!

Hey chesscube staff. My nick is tbsb_br and I got banned from chesscube just now and i want to protest against that and have my account back! I was playing and lost 500 cubits, so i went to cube cafe and let out some of my rage saying that i wished everybody died. Then i got kicked of that room. Understandable enough so far, but then i went to the beginners chat (help chat or something like that) and asked (I was ASKING) why the hell they removed me from the chat just because i wished they all died (my exact question was ''whats wrong with that''), so then this guy appeared (Season or Stent is his nick or something like that i dont remember) and said: i will tell you whats wrong, just give me 5 sec, and then BOOM i was banned for threatening, troling, stalking or something like that!
Now I dont know if he was a moderator or whatever but i want my account back! I am level 60 already and got 1800 cubits. Sure, that aint much but it took me great effort to gather this stats and i believe i was banned for such an stupid reason since i was NOT threatening nobody, i was not being racist, i was not stalking anyone or talking about nazi !@#*, AND if my language was not apreciated the moderator could have warned be before banning! so please i wait for your anwser.
<<

Sansen

Site Admin

Post Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:12 pm

Re: I want to be unbanned!

Answer is, until you confess what actually happened (what you said) and you apologize on what you have done you will not get your account back.

Regards,
Sansen
I sometimes drift over this way,, but not very often
<<

tbsb_br

Pawn

Post Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:05 am

Ok, i confess: i wished everybody died slowly and painfully, then i wished they all burned alive, each body part at a time. I am very sorry and it wont happen again. Can I have my account back?
<<

Sansen

Site Admin

Post Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:42 am

tbsb_br wrote:Ok, i confess: i wished everybody died slowly and painfully, then i wished they all burned alive, each body part at a time. I am very sorry and it wont happen again. Can I have my account back?

Yes you may log your account. Please try not to repeat what you have said.

Thanks,
Sansen
<<

chinku006

Pawn

Post Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:41 pm

sansen rocks :dance:
Chess is like a language, the top players are very fluent at it. Talent can be developed scientifically but you have to find first what you are good at. -Anand
<<

Reecemaxwe

Bishop

Post Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:10 am

wow.... man ur lucky this thime ... many people dont usually get 2nd chances ;)
<<

naranjojomar

Pawn

Post Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:58 am

please , im begging you to remove me from banning . naranjojomar is my account name . so sorry . I apologize !!! (e)
I really dont know any technicalities , but my sin is thet i often play with low rated players to gain cubes than to play with my same ratings , Im so sorry for that , Im addicted to chess , please do not cut my dfreams , Thankyou , Godbless
<<

Sansen

Site Admin

Post Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:39 pm

naranjojomar wrote:please , im begging you to remove me from banning . naranjojomar is my account name . so sorry . I apologize !!! (e)
I really dont know any technicalities , but my sin is thet i often play with low rated players to gain cubes than to play with my same ratings , Im so sorry for that , Im addicted to chess , please do not cut my dfreams , Thankyou , Godbless

In your case we do NOT unban any user who has cheated. We however allow you to make a new account, but please be aware that successive account bannings may result to an IP ban.
<<

naranjojomar

Pawn

Post Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:26 pm

can i recover my old account ? please?? im begging you
<<

plmok

Pawn

Post Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:57 pm

Hi

I was accused of cheating by using a software while i was not, and the game i was banned becasue of it was a complete loss for me where i was crushed by my oppenent who was like a godzilla torturing me from move 1, i made more than one blunder and i don't know why i was banned. Please give me a fair chance and review it once more... My account is plmok... :S

Thanks
Next

Return to Feature Requests, Bugs & Error Messages